It seems nearly impossible to find Godly marriage partners in Australia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tonydisciple

Australia is such a godless nation. people here mostly reject the bible as being divine. What's sad though is the fact that it is nearly impossible to find a marriage partner in this godless nation. sure there are a few christians out there (mostly old and retired) but to find ones who are young in their 20's like me, its super hard.
Any suggestions where to meet single young godly women in australia?

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
Church?

I am being entirely serious here.

Alternatively you could convert them then marry em, bit more work that way but oh well. :p

J

jimsun

You're joking aren't you, Tonydisciple?! Most of the friends I have from CC alone are fun, happy & gorgeous.
Why, most of my ancestors were carted off to Botany Bay for stealing Lord Trevelyan's corn!

......"Low lie the fields of Athenry ....."
J+

J0Y

Mar 7, 2009
Are you serious? It is the land of Hillsong! Surely there must be some God fearing, bible believing women there...

T

thefightinglamb

"to God all things are possible"

that's what the title of this thread made me think and yearn to post.

:)

God bless
tony