It seems to me that christians are always are discussing who will go to hell

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dalisa

Hello,

It seems to me that Christians are always discussing who will go to hell. I think that we should not be discussing who will enter hell and who will not, simply because it's not up to us. For we know what we know but don't know what we don't know! Only the Lord can Judge.

Saying that someone will go to hell for their sin preaches so much hate for there is nobody without sin ! Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
John 8: Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her. Saying someone will go to hell is in my opinion not an act of love, but of trying to be godlike in a negative way.

Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
I believe this certainly is true, but it is up to the Lord to be the Judge. Every sinners case is unique and again we know what we know but don't know what we don't know. So we can't Judge. The Lord also looks at someone's heart.

But Samuel 16:7 says this: But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. So let we live our lives the best we can. Love one another like Jesus said. Getting someone to stop sinning is much easier by showing love and helping someone develop in their love for Christ, than to attack them with fear.

T

Tintin

Good call, mate. Very good. Thanks for sharing. :)

Mar 10, 2013
I completely agree with the idea within thisthread. I spend a lot of time in prayer for those among us who are bitingand devouring one another and deceiving themselves into thinking it isacceptable to condemn others.
What you do to the least of these you do unto me. We know these are Jesus words. Yet people condemn homosexuals andperverts and so many others. (I hear those two specifically in theseposts quite often) All who condemn others are walking on the path thatleads to death. The one who says "I love God" whom no one hasseen, yet despises or condemns another person who they have seen; is aliar and the truth is not in them.

Our job is to love. Our God is love. We are called to love God byobeying Him. We are called to love one another. We are called tolove our enemies. You are my brothersand sisters. I love each of you even if you are condemning others. I love each of you even if you have not yet learned the way of truth. Many of us do not love the members of our own body. IF we do not love themembers of our own body, which is the body of Christ; how can we love ourenemies?

IN my life a time came that God gave me a desire to love one person. Shewas a troubled girl named Alicia full of all sorts of evil. I spend threedays and nights in prayer because I desired to love her in the purity of God'spower. I desired to give her only good and nothing evil. I recognizedthis was not in my power which is why I was praying. God instructed me toconfess certain sins and I obeyed. IT was at this time that God blessedme. What I felt was like nothing I have ever felt before. I did notknow why but I felt like I was walking ten feet off the ground. Over thenext few weeks I had power far beyond my own means. I somehow hadunending patience, (which amazed me because I never had much patience atall before) God had removed impatience from me. God had taken lustout of my eyes and heart. God had also removed fear from me. Burdens (chains) which I had been bound by all my life fell away. Addictions I had worked on in all my strength for many years were instantlyremoved. Today I understand God had pouredHIs Spirit out on me and empowered me.

I recognize that I do not have any powerto love any of you. I have to depend on God. I cannot know what youneed or where you hurt. I cannot know what words will soothe yoursuffering or what words will add to it. Today I pray for every person Imeet and continually ask God to empower me to love each of you individually.

I understand thatI am wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I know that I am the worst of all sinners. I am the dog that returns to his vomit andsteals the bread of children. I am thepig which tramples precious pearls. Godhas freely offered me His grace and I have accepted it. I freely offer each of you the same grace Godhas given me. I pray for you the sameprayer Jesus spoke from the cross, “Father forgive them for they know not whatthey do.” There is no sin any of youhave committed that I will not forgive. (And any of you are welcome to confess any sin to me anytime) I pray that these words may be of benefit toall who read them. May God’s grace andpeace be with each of you.

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Amen sister.... we cant judge a mans heart so we have not right saying some sin will snd you to hell.... we may point out sometging is a sin in a loving manner if someone dosent know but we should never say youll go to hell for it.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
All sin has been dealt with by Christ back at the cross where he died once for all
Romans 6:10For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God.

so maybe let us each first die with christ as he died, do this in our carnal minds and thus by the resurrection live our lives to God also? just some food for thought so then
Hebrews 10:10By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Not complicated is it?