It would be really great if...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Hey everyone!

There have been several threads about single life recently (given teh forum, naturally), but what about having a partner?

Why do so many of us long for another?? Well, now's your chance to share! Serious, silly, indifferent....just name something you would like about being in a relationship!

For me, what spurred this, was the 'what you'd miss about being single' thread. I thought, "You know, I wouldn't miss sleeping through everything, always staying up late, not having anyone holding me accountable, being a 'solo act', ext."

Well, there you have it! Wouldn't it be great if...?

I had someone to wake me upon the morning.

I had someone to coax me to go to sleep at night.

I had a partner who would hold me accountable, so that I wouldn't continually fail to do things.

Post as many or as few as you lke!! I look forward to reading them!

Last edited:
H

Hellooo

Someone took my car to the shop this morning so I can crawl back into bed.

Doesn't even have to be a partner. Anyone???

S

Squirtle

Wouldn't it be great if...?
1) I could have someone to talk to during the day
2) I could have someone to hold me accountable
3) I could share my accomplishments with someone
4) I could express my hurts to someone

A

arwen7

It would be really great if:

I had someone to snuggle with in a warm blanket on cold days and sip on some hot chocolate or tea
I had someone who knew how to fix things when they break, ie. car

N

nezziebay51

Someone would take care of the roaches and geckos for me!

A

arwen7

Wouldn't it be great if...?
1) I could have someone to talk to during the day
2) I could have someone to hold me accountable
3) I could share my accomplishments with someone
4) I could express my hurts to someone
Squirtle, I love your avatar; it makes me giggle :D

H

Hellooo

Someone would take care of the roaches and geckos for me!
No clue about getting rid of geckos but if you are ever looking for roach cures, definitely definitely definitely try boric acid powder. I had them when I first moved into my current apartment 3 years ago and haven't seen one since applying it.

4evrfree

There was a bigger group of singles in the church I'm a part of right now!