it's a habit

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I....

• pick my nose

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • burp a lot in public

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • bite my nails

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • pass gas in public and think it's funny

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • blow my nose at the table

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • smoke

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • drink a little

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • drink a lot

• dance

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • snore

• spit a lot

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • snort when I laugh

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • twirl my hair around my finger

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • drum my fingernails on the table

• bite my lip

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • tap my foot nervously

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • am addicted to the internet

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • spend too much money

• might be considered to be too frugal

• work out too much

• am addicted to a certain sport

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • am addicted to gaming

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • am a neat freak

• am a slob

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • gossip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
L

Liz01

========
Hey, lizzytheone, did I just see you sneaking out of a voting booth of the 'habit' poll room, and, weren't you picking your nose, or, was that julieannie, or, maybe even blueseraphin, on high heels , of course? :D

meeeeeee??...... haabit poooll room?..... what is a poll room?.... nose?.... what nose? :rolleyes:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Hmmmm, Jullianna "liked" that I'm gonna stalk her. Not sure if I should worry about this coming from an armed lady.

G

GreenNnice

Hahaha, I like those commercials. They are so silly. ^ :D
Silly, I thought they were true :D

meeeeeee??...... haabit poooll room?..... what is a poll room?.... nose?.... what nose? :rolleyes:

Oh, lizzytheone, I know neither you nor I got nooo bad habits between us, now , if that's not a recipe for love-love, then I don't know what is. I mean, you don't pick your nose, bite your nails, or pass gas, and, I don't do nothing bad either so-FRRGH!

Lizzy: What was that sound, green?

*green runs to the window.

”Lizzy, its running away,, but that was a buck that just snorted outside the window”

”Oh, ok (pauses). But, green, why does it smell so bad in here suddenly?”

Milady, ever smelled the inside of a buck's nostrils, penetrates right thru the walls
:D

B

BlueAngel

Lol... Wow, green, you have an awesome imagination... :)

R

Relena7

I somehow don't think snoring counts as a habit, since its something people aren't in control of. :D

Oh, and internet addict here. (On the upside, it helped me to lose weight because it distracted me from snacking!)

G

GreenNnice

Lol... Wow, green, you have an awesome imagination... :)

Oh, blue seraphin., you're so young, griP onto Him :) .God bless your walk FEARLESSLY going where He leads you, young lady, for He art with you, His rod and His staff cover you through all your walking, even if you were to walk through the valley of the shadow of death :)

Our God is an awesome God, THE awesome God is technically correct, eh, milady . Rich Mullins got it all wrong (song title) ;)

Being tongue and cheek i was the above graph, , God is sooo awesome, just start with music . Rich Mullins I consider one of the most humble of mans that walked planet Earth, died way to young, in I believe what was a one-car crash in 1996. Mullins was 38, and, single.

He and Amy Grant, I encourage you, bluegirl, to look up.their many songs, hey! here is something fun for ya to do.

Both Amy Grant and Rich Mullins sing a great worship Song, 'Sing your praise to the Lord.'
Listen to both and pick your fave. I like both equally. Rich's death was instrumental in my life and so was Amy's worship CD I listened to in when I just turned 16.

Make God's music a great habit for your life, not just great , but great. Like Michael W.. Smith Song, 'Great Is The Lord' great.

Amen, God bless you, milady, for finding your strength in the Lord, your Lord your God who has saved your soul :)

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlueAngel

God made you pretty awesome too, Green :)
Maybe I might sing one of those songs sometime. :)

J

Jullianna

Oh, blue seraphin., you're so young, griP onto Him :) .God bless your walk FEARLESSLY going where He leads you, young lady, for He art with you, His rod and His staff cover you through all your walking, even if you were to walk through the valley of the shadow of death :)

Our God is an awesome God, THE awesome God is technically correct, eh, milady . Rich Mullins got it all wrong (song title) ;)

Being tongue and cheek i was the above graph, , God is sooo awesome, just start with music . Rich Mullins I consider one of the most humble of mans that walked planet Earth, died way to young, in I believe what was a one-car crash in 1996. Mullins was 38, and, single.

He and Amy Grant, I encourage you, bluegirl, to look up.their many songs, hey! here is something fun for ya to do.

Both Amy Grant and Rich Mullins sing a great worship Song, 'Sing your praise to the Lord.'
Listen to both and pick your fave. I like both equally. Rich's death was instrumental in my life and so was Amy's worship CD I listened to in when I just turned 16.

Make God's music a great habit for your life, not just great , but great. Like Michael W.. Smith Song, 'Great Is The Lord' great.

Amen, God bless you, milady, for finding your strength in the Lord, your Lord your God who has saved your soul :)
Rich and Amy are two of my favs too, Green, especially Sing Your Praise to the Lord :)

Stand up and sing one more Hallelujah!

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
because I am prone to dancing at wierd times in public :)
*Envisions Jullianna spontaneously breaking into song and dance in the middle of the office. ;)

B

BlueAngel

*Envisions Jullianna spontaneously breaking into song and dance in the middle of the office. ;)
LOLZ!! That would be funny to be there when that happened. :p

G

GreenNnice

God made you pretty awesome too, Green :)
Maybe I might sing one of those songs sometime. :)
______
Sing them both. :)
___()___
Lol, I said that it was an Amy grant 'CD' I listened too, it was a vinyl record , I am so old :D

More info: I listened to Rich Mullins'announced death while driving in my car, I was dealing with a bad infection at time, bothering me a couple months, requiring some powerful antibiotics, anyway, I cried then, I realized my life was still alive and though happy rich in heaven I was sad cuz I was totally into music when he died. Even selfish, I see I was, but I gave that to God. God is so good, milady. I pray in great ways he shows you His goodness in this current season of your life. :)

Amy Grant worship record wasn't mine , I was at a friend's and his family was so on fire for God I could sense a spirit in there , anyway, the whole night was neat and that was first time I felt that way in life , as we all danced in their living room to songs, including only one I distinctly remember, 'Sing your praise to.the Lord.'
Rich and Amy are two of my favs too, Green, especially Sing Your Praise to the Lord :)

Stand up and sing one more Hallelujah!
uh-huh, julieannie, mine too, I get goosebumps when I hear Rich Mullins songs, especially, 'Our God Is An Awesome God,' and 'Hold Me, Jesus' :) Great messages in Rich's songs, many recognize him as one of the best christian songwriters all-time, I think I've heard.

I'm a writer (not a editor as many can tell, hey, maybe many say not a writer neither :D) and not humble I guess here but to me their is definitely power in Rich's words, but more so to me is just the way he sings songs, with such powerful energy and vocals for some yet soft quiet tenderness sung into others. That combination makes him great , right up there with Michael W and , of course, Amy too. My favorites are oldschool, I guess it all makes 'record'sense doesn't it,, milady :)

B

BlueAngel

Alright... I'll sing them both... lol. :)
Yeah, we went from vinyl records, to tapes, to cds, to YouTube... I haven't been able to find one or two songs I was going to sing in church.
I love music. It's the best way to express some feelings. There are a lot of those "breakup, not over you yet, moving on, over you, better without you" songs out there. They should have songs where you're happy just the way life is, not how they want it to be. Not about going to tons of parties... Don't get me wrong, I like some of the songs I was just talking about. Yeah...

G

GreenNnice

Alright... I'll sing them both... lol. :)
Yeah, we went from vinyl records, to tapes, to cds, to YouTube... I haven't been able to find one or two songs I was going to sing in church.
I love music. It's the best way to express some feelings. There are a lot of those "breakup, not over you yet, moving on, over you, better without you" songs out there. They should have songs where you're happy just the way life is, not how they want it to be. Not about going to tons of parties... Don't get me wrong, I like some of the songs I was just talking about. Yeah...
=====
Blueseraphin, , it's all good, the Lord leads, and, I always say to people make every love song you hear (until married) about Him. Yesindeedy, make Him, milady, the center of your party life, and, you will never be red (from.embarrassment of doing something in hindsight you know was real dumb or, even, it was hurtful), you will never be solo (for He will never leave you nor forsake you), you will never even desire to hold a red, solo.....

It's amazing to what great habits one forms when drinking from His cup :) Such goodness , again, and, again ....

The Lord leads :)

B

BlueAngel

=====
Blueseraphin, , it's all good, the Lord leads, and, I always say to people make every love song you hear (until married) about Him. Yesindeedy, make Him, milady, the center of your party life, and, you will never be red (from.embarrassment of doing something in hindsight you know was real dumb or, even, it was hurtful), you will never be solo (for He will never leave you nor forsake you), you will never even desire to hold a red, solo.....

It's amazing to what great habits one forms when drinking from His cup :) Such goodness , again, and, again ....

The Lord leads :)
LOL... My sister HATES that song. So I sing it, just to get on her nerves... I know, it's not a nice thing to do, but her annoyed face is so funny!!!

I already think of all the love songs being about God :) It's not a happy thought though, when it's a breakup song. I don't want to EVER break up with God again. (0.O)

S

SoulMedic

Well, I am a few of these, but gaming is my biggest weakness... Just the idea of being someone you aren't and will never be with items and powers you will never have or see is just thrilling.