It's All About LOVE.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

VioletReigns

I never like the Beatles... Did you?
No sir, I did not. I never understood why everyone thought they were so great. I thought their music was annoying.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Now define love as you understand it.

Peace be with you Joidevivre in JESUS Name. Thanks for the question. Before I define love, I will first love to show you what love is all about.

The question now is “What is LOVE?” (See definition at the end of the message.)

Below you will see and understand what LOVE is all about.
These are the characters of LOVE: Love is patient, and kind; Love is not jealous or boastful; it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on his own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoice in the right. Love does not pay evil with evil but pay evil with good. Love does not wait for reward. Love does not be little anyone. Love does not discriminate. Love does not think evil against anyone but think good for all. Love pray for others. Love is good. Love is kind. Love look for those who are in need to help them. Love spends more on others than itself. Love is more concern about the well-being of others than itself. Love is not greedy and selfish. Love shares what it has with others. Love is merciful. Love is just. Love forgives all things. Love does not want anything evil. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things. Love is Love and nothing can compare with Love.
Love never ends.

Love is the nature of GOD."

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The word love
I think is the most beautiful...yet abused word in the vocabulary.
We can say love very easy.
You can fill a persons life up with joy by saying "I love you"
But if it is not true
In an instant you can crash down.

I first decided I wanted to right love poems as a child
I saw my father hit my mother...and minutes later say "I love you"
I knew even then at 3 years old
This is not what I want when I grow up.

With love
If its real you don't have to try to hard

But there is only one love....being a poet I cannot even express in words.
That is the strong love Jesus has for us

I could write a thousand poems
On how much I love Him

Thank you Jesus
For forgiveness
For only You...know the depth of my heart

Peace be with you Skylove7 in JESUS Name. I thank GOD through JESUS our LORD for you, you have said it all. I love what you said especially this, "But to express the depth of how much He loves us
In a poem

There isnt a word to even explain
How deep"

GOD is LOVE and HE loves us because HE is LOVE, and not because of anything done by us.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
It's all about Love.
GOD is LOVE.