It's been 13 months since...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Erin87

I was raped. I've been through the counseling and the anxiety/depression medication. But I'm still struggling with feelings of being unclean. Like I'll never be worthy of love again.. I don't know how to stop the voices in my head that tell me I'm worthless and unclean. The anger I feel and the feeling that it will never get better scares me. I don't blame God, but I feel like at time I'm pushing him away... I would appreciate any and all prayers.. Please and thank you...

O

OFM

Erin i am praying for you read ps.27:1-2 Jn.10:10 ,the sisters will be great prayer warriors for you as well.

A

AngelFlower

I was raped. I've been through the counseling and the anxiety/depression medication. But I'm still struggling with feelings of being unclean. Like I'll never be worthy of love again.. I don't know how to stop the voices in my head that tell me I'm worthless and unclean. The anger I feel and the feeling that it will never get better scares me. I don't blame God, but I feel like at time I'm pushing him away... I would appreciate any and all prayers.. Please and thank you...
don't listen to the voices Sis that's the enemy trying to get you, Almighty God i Command these voices in my sister mind that are not of God i Command them to leave in JESUS NAME, and Lord Cleanse her from all unclean spirits and eviil things are are trying to enter into her life Lord, i ask that you put protection around her Lord that when you are done working through her that she is going to be a miracle everyone want's to hear, you need anything let me know sis i'm hear for you sis add me please

read Psalms 62 and 121

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs erin,
One of my fave scriptures when feeling defeated is...
For God sent a plentiful rain to fall upon a dry land, renewing His promise when it was weary.
Erin, you are not defeated, and Jeuss has already made you whiter than snow, God has renewed His promise in you, just let your heart soak up the rain of His love. :)
I are and will remain in my daily prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Oh, honey! :(
I can tell you that it gets better with time and Jesus.
Apply what you know of God to this every time these thoughts creep in.
The Psalms are oh, so comforting.
And you are in my prayers today--I'm signing off so I can go pray for you without distraction.

I'm so sorry. You are cleaner than clean in Christ Jesus, beloved of your Father.
You always were! ♥ (for this was never your doing)
And I love you-
ellie

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
So sad to read this, Erin :(. Please come back online, just in case you're reading this whilst not logged in. If you'd like someone to talk to, please say so in this thread, I'll be glad to send you a message through the mail on this site, if you'd like to talk privately. My best friend, however, loves you more than you can imagine, and looking to Him is the way to get real true comfort. When He died for you on that cross, He proved His love for you forevermore. Hope things get better, Sis, and I've already prayed for you <3. -Jilly

S

shekaniah

When I read your post, I remembered a verse that helped me.

Revelations 21:5
He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true."

I will be praying with the heart of a mom,
In His Love, Shekaniah

E

Erin87

I can't begin to say how much I appreciate the prayers and the kind words. I had reached a point where I felt like I was moving forward from what happened and then Satan attacks and all the emotions came flooding back and I feel so lost and hopeless...

F

flight316

Rape is one the hardest things to get over. If someone has never been raped they have no idea what you are going through. I suggest that you verbally reject and cast out any negative thoughts that come into your mind, in the name of Jesus! If you don't deal with this and completely let it out, it could torment you for many, many, years. I know that you probably don't want to hear this, but you will have to find a way to forgive this trespass. I suggest professional and spiritial counseling. I pray that God blesses you and keeps you.

J

jo_ptrp

i prayed for u sis...;-) mmmm hugs

E

Erin87

Thank you so much for the kind words and prayer, They mean more to me then you can know. I appreciate the scripture suggestions, I've been searching trying to find some sense of peace in the word. I worry that I've been so lost in my pain and struggles that maybe I've been a poor example of a Christian.. I have worked toward forgiveness, not for my rapist but for me. I don't want to be eaten alive by the anger and hate. But some days, it resurfaces. I just feel stuck, I don't know how to move forward from it. To stop blaming myself, to be able to look in the mirror without disgust..

L

liz247

Don't be so hard on yourselve and don't try to fix yourselve but let God your Father fix you instead. For He created you, God knew you even before you were born. So allow His overflowing LOVE FOR YOU heal you. I will also pray for you. Love your sister in Christ.

A

AgeofKnowledge

It's not true. Like you say, it's all voices but not reality. First of all, God loves you very much and so do a whole lot of good people.

What happened to you is part of the spiritual battle between God and the forces of good and the devil and the forces of evil. There is a reason why the devil's going to burn in the pit of hell for eternity while you get to go to heaven forever. Hurting God's redeemed and God's creation is a primary reason why he's going to be punished like that.

But YOU get the other. You get the love. You eternity in heaven. You get a whole lot of Christian people between now and eternity. Some of them you'll get very close to in time.

Stay the course. There's a lot of healing left to do and probably some residual to endure for a long time. That's life. Like I said, it's a spiritual battle with a BIG reward at the end.

P

psychomom

Thank you so much for the kind words and prayer, They mean more to me then you can know. I appreciate the scripture suggestions, I've been searching trying to find some sense of peace in the word. I worry that I've been so lost in my pain and struggles that maybe I've been a poor example of a Christian.. I have worked toward forgiveness, not for my rapist but for me. I don't want to be eaten alive by the anger and hate. But some days, it resurfaces. I just feel stuck, I don't know how to move forward from it. To stop blaming myself, to be able to look in the mirror without disgust..
Abba, here is your beloved Erin. She hurts, and doesn't know what to do with that pain.
I ask that You show her how You see her. That You have never viewed her with anything close to disgust. That she is accepted in The Beloved, and always will be. &#9829;
Allow her to see that Jesus died for her while she was still a sinner. That she was always the object of Your unending love.
Please silence the lies of the evil one, and don't allow Your child to lie to herself.
Draw her with Your everlasting love, and mercy and grace to receive what was blood-bought just for her. Quiet her in Your love.
Abba, help her to forgive the wicked man who violated her, and to know beyond anything that she is innocent. Show her what a lie it is to blame herself.
Move her heart with grace, Lord. Grace upon grace till all she can do is fall in praise to You.
Please give Erin grace to believe all of Your Truth. Make her to know how merciful You feel toward her, and how very much You want to take away all the pain and hate and anger. Step by step, bring Your little one back, Abba. Lavish her with Your goodness till it fills her and consumes everything that is not of You.
Thank You, Lord. Thank You for the good plans You have for Erin. Thank You that there is nothing, nothing, nothing that can separate her from Your love.
In Jesus' Name, may it be so.

C

christianlady22

Oh sweetie i felt your pain threw your post, God Bless you, prayers, support and healing your way

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I just wanted to look in on you Erin and see how you were doing.
Scripture says, when one part of the body hurts, the rest hurts with it.
I want you to know you are not alone in your pain, in Jesus, every one here is with you, and every sister and brother in Jesus wants you to know we will help you with this burden.
Simply because your pain is our pain, your healing is our healing, and in Jesus, this body will heal with you.
You are so beautiful and perfect in Jesus's eyes, know that Jesus will not let any steal His love and joy from you.
You remain in my prayers in Jesus, and close in my heart. :)
Not by my doing, but because of the great love Jesus has for you and in each of us, so you will know His glory. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

C

ChurchLover

Lord I command these thoughts to leave in JESUS NAME and lord protect her from any harm lord and lord i ask that you show her a sign of your love lord and i also ask that you wrap your loving arms around her and tell her you love you more then anything lord, I am here for you sis you need anything let me know by a CC e-mail or something

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent again :)