ITS OVER< I DIE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AllenDuckett

Well if you can understand whats going on with me, i will be amazed. Hmmm where to start, I got saved at 20, i was so strong for the Lord, i remember never wanting to seperate. Ever. Then slowly its like i started drifting and getting involved with girls. Then soon it was sex. I joined the navy, and i remember praying before i went, and imagining running from my sin, and not giving in, i felt like it was a test of God. But i failed. I tryed to fight, but i would go into sin. I am not bad looking ya know,

So girls were so easy to pick up. But i remember crying out to God, and asking him, why am i doing this, I know its wrong, why am i smoking, why am i chasing girls its wrong. But its like i would go right back to it. And soon i started to feel like im the worst Christian, becuase i sinning on purpose. Buts its like it had a hold on me. But i knew i had to go back to him. Everytime i saw someone preaching on the Lord, i felt convicted, but i never denyed our Father, i always listened to them, and told them my situation.

Now i am 23, its been 3 years since my reborn date. I started feeling physically week. Almost like i would die. I couldnt sleep when i sinned purposely, i kept getting panic attacks as if God would snatch me out of this world at any moment, and i knew it was from sin. Or at least I think so. So i went back to Chruch, and confessed and repented. And the closer i Got to God, the more it hurts now. The more i see who i was, and what I did. And i hate myself for it. Heres the strange part. Im in so much pain. My heart feels hard or something. I have difficulty breathing, and a heaviness. I dont know if it is the lord Chastening. But i heard other people tell me, it is impossible to repent unless God is leading you to do it. But why do I feel like he is not here waiting for me. Like maybe i went to far, and he has no sacrifice left for me, or this is my punishment. I never denyed he was Christ, but i did, sin sometimes on purpose, out of weakness and lust. I wish i could take it all back. I hate sin, i never want to do it again, i just want to serve Jesus.

What shoud I do, why do i feel this pain, will God take me back? Man i wish i never backslid. I want to be Holy. I want to be in Gods family for real. I feel the spirit, sometimes, but sometimes i think im just imagining, but this peace comes over me, and something tells me not to give up, and to keep seeking Jesus, is that my faith?? or just head knowledge? Someone please help me.. Im going crazy chasing God. I want his touch again.

P

penguingal

I dunno how I can help but I was drifting way off course years ago. I remembered kneeling down, crying to the Lord and asking for forgiveness. And then, I'll just as soon go back to my sinful ways. It doesn't take overnight to change but a step at a time. The first step is know that you have sin and know that you need to change your ways. You're already there. It's time to take more steps. Continue to pray and seek Jesus, it's not the end of the world when you sin. Don't get discouraged, pick up your cross and walk after Him. One day you'll look back and be amazed how far you've come. ;)

N

nutmeg88

Dude I think you need to understand that sin isn’t the problem anymore. Not that it's a good thing, but God cares more about your heart, than your actions. Of course this isn’t a licence to sin at all, sin is still bad. But what God craves from you is a deep intimate relationship, not forced obedience. And as your relationship with him grows you'll find you have the strength you need to not give in to temptation. It’s not something that we can do in our own strength and God knows that. Forget about everything else, seek God, develop your relationship with him and everything else will fall into place.

And I'm speaking as much to myself as I am you in this. Also smoking isn’t a sin.

L

LegalEagle7

I am so sorry that you are going thru so much pain.

The God we serve is Our Father. Think of this - if you were a Father, and your child did something wrong, ran away from you, even hid, and then came back and said "I'm sorry" - wouldn't you accept him with open arms?

In the story of the Prodical Son it says that the Father saw his son even when his son was still "a great ways off". That means the Father was waiting and looking down the road - expecting and hoping his son would return.

You can repent anytime you want to because God is ALWAYS waiting for us with open arms to recieve us..He is always calling to us.

In John it says but if we confess our sin, He is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness.

So you can repent anytime because He is calling to you ALL the time. He longs to be with you and enjoy time with you.

Do you have any strong Christian friends to help encourage and pray for you? Are you accountable to anyone?

Do you fill your mind with the Word every day? Do you fill your mind with movies, TV and books that are filled with stuff that would draw your soul into the areas that you struggle with?

CC is a great place to hang out and chat and get prayer and encouragement. There are several rooms - the Bible Study room and the prayer room to name two. You can get fellowship here and it can be a great support to you.

You are in my prayers!!! Do not be discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you...

God Bless,
LegalEagle7

I

inconditus

im still feeling like that at times though from different sins ive committed i many times feel like im going to hell no matter what im afraid that when i die that Jesus will tell me that he couldnt cover my sin and i would burn in hell for all eternity however idk if it makes any sense but i heard someone say that God the holy spirit and Jesus are like the three stages of water and if you think of it like the water cycle the water cleanses itself of all impurities by evaporating then turning to rain or snow then melting and repeating the process again so if Jesus is cleansed after saving each person as an individual then he can help you no matter what because he can cover all your sins because he is pure no matter what trial number he is on when judgement day comes this is how i see things i hope it makes sense and you can understand it as for feeeling like God is there i just had to stop and listen and realize that God is there we just have to know where to look