ITS TOO MUCH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lola57

HEY EVERYONE IM NTOMBI MAZIBU

7YEARS AGO I LOST BITH MY PARENTS BUT I JUST REALISED NOW THAT I NEVER GRIEVED FOR THEM. I WAS 12 WHEN I LOST THEM AND I HAD TO LIVE WITH MY AUNT BUT SHE WAS NOT REALY GOOD TO ME AND NOW I LIVE WITH MY SISTERS. MY ELDEST SISTER PAYS FOR MY FEES BUT I GET SO FRUSTRATED THAT I GIVE HER TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY. SOME TIMES I THINK MAYBE I WAS DEAD I WOUDN;T UPEST ANYONE BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT THATS GOD DECISION NOT MINE... I CANT FOCUS AT SCHOOL AND ITS DISTURBING MY PERFOMANCE...........PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

R

Ralph

Lola, I can not say that i know what you are going through because I have not gone through this myself, but what I can tell you is that everything we go through in life is helping us become a stronger person in life, what the enemy trys to do for evil, God turns it completely around and does something creative and powerful with it, and that if you completely put your trust in the Lord he will surprise you.

Jesus says to you today:

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

God bless you Lola, I will keep you in my prayers!

D

daniella

Lola,I'm sure this feeling hurts you a lot.but we have a GOD who is present everywhere he will help you fro sure........................I'll pray for you

C

chidi

Lola...be greatful,for what you hve nw,many people desire these tins like losin their parents,nt having anyone to cre,for them...thank God you hve...dnt belame your self,just ask God to bles your aunt to continue paying your fees,and always be great ful ok...dat way she hapy to pay your fees...you can inbox we if u want...am glad i could help in a way,if i did help...at al..