It's___and I'm________

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
It's 12:40. Just got back from taking my dog to the vet and trying to figure out what movie I would like to see this afternoon. Have been asked to sing/play drums for a womens retreat next weekend, so I'm very excited about that. :)
**see's the perfect opportunity to catch Julianna unaware and kidnap her**

Movie night at Jullianna's!!!! I'll bring the popcorn and sweet tea!

now we know how the pipes happen :)
Those pipes and my back are gonna wish I had one of these later on tonight.

Attachments

Aug 2, 2009
Its 7:27pm and I just got home from church a little while ago where I saw THIS!! 0_0 Its my favorite car - a ferrari 458 italia.

J

Jullianna

It's 10 PM and I'm really sick :p Feverish......so if I say anything dumber than normal in here tonight, love me anyway.

Best cure for a sore throat ever = strawberry ice cream

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
It's 11:27pm, and I'm tired from St. Yute's Day. All good though, and I hope you get well soon, Miss Jullianna!

J

Jesusfreakforever51

Its 3:47 am on a Saturday night and Im thinking, "why in the world am i still up?!" I have to leave for church at 8...*yawns*

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
It's 3:06 am on a Sunday...I lay awake again. It's not that I can't sleep, it's just...complicated.