Japan

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MaXXX_PoWer

I suggest we all pray for Japan.

Jan 1, 2010
I agree. I've already been praying for the nation. It just made my heart cry watching those visuals.
God Bless Japan.

C

Crazy4GODword

Suggestion! Agree let us pray

M

MaXXX_PoWer

There are still many people trapped, hurt, dying, aftershocks, nuclear meltdowns, tsunami's, grieving familys, lost souls, and People who still need Jesus!!! IN OTHER WORDS WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF THINGS WE COULD OR SHOULD BE PRAYING ABOUT!!!

W

wolfywolfs

suggestion why dont we also donate some money to japan even if its just a little

K

KisDawn

suggestion why dont we also donate some money to japan even if its just a little
I agree with this. Also if your able to send aid kits or run donation things and stuff like that. We should want them to be ok and prey, but we also need to act a little on that want. That way if everyone acts a little it adds up to a whole lot. ^__^

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
You can text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to help Japan. I think it only works if your have a contracted phone because it adds the money to your phone bill.