Jennifer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

simplyme_bekah

On my way out of work I seen a lady laying on the park bench waiting for the bus and the thought came to mind how many times as I sat there waiting for the bus how I wished someone would offer me a ride home so I decided to offer this chic a ride home because its what I want hahaha to happen to me.
Anyways I said something about how the Lord always puts people in my path that I'm suppose to reach out to and she sighed really deeply and said wow you are a believer. I told her that my faith was HUGE and we continued to talk about the Lord and I told her a lot of the ways He has moved so BIG in me and my life and she and I became buddies. Her name is Jennifer and she could sure use some prayers. She is fighting cancer and she is a single mom and she is having a really rough time. I would like to reach out to you all and ask that you please lift this woman up in prayer because we are suppose to I think. Thank You and God Bless ya BIG :D

N

Nancyer

Bless you for stepping in and being the blessing this woman needs. Prayers for Jennifer to have the strength to get through and to see God's love in her life. Dear Father, please bless Jennifer with your love and guidance and understanding, hold her hand when she needs it and help her to see You holding her hand.

And please bless simplyme for her hand in helping to bring Jennifer to you.

In Jesus' name, I pray,
Amen

S

Samohito

my pray for Jennifer that God will heal her completely and she found joy in the Lord.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Touching story, my prayers and thoughts sent.

Side note: good on yah simplyme_bekah you must be doing something right that the Lord sends you to people in such dire need of help. :)

S

simplyme_bekah

Whats funny is I was feeling so ashamed of myself that I had fallen flat on my face at work when I needed to be a testimony (stinking devil) to others and just feeling like I screwed up so royally and I kept telling the Lord I was sorry and felt HORRIBLE and useless to Him when He used me to help this woman. :D Let me tell ya, it was one of the best feelings in the world. It let me know that I was beating myself up when He had already forgiven me. That is what He let me know by using me to help her :D Thank you and be blessed brother.

Touching story, my prayers and thoughts sent.

Side note: good on yah simplyme_bekah you must be doing something right that the Lord sends you to people in such dire need of help. :)

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Whats funny is I was feeling so ashamed of myself that I had fallen flat on my face at work when I needed to be a testimony (stinking devil) to others and just feeling like I screwed up so royally and I kept telling the Lord I was sorry and felt HORRIBLE and useless to Him when He used me to help this woman. :D Let me tell ya, it was one of the best feelings in the world. It let me know that I was beating myself up when He had already forgiven me. That is what He let me know by using me to help her :D Thank you and be blessed brother.
I completely agree, I am happy for you!!! :D

But I just think about her. What has she been doing God willed love on to give her to you. A women with many connections in a Christian environment. Able to receive tons of prayers and multitude of examples to others going through maybe similar experiences.

Not trying to down play your blessing God has given you by any means. But your comment made me think. What about her blessing :p.

Last edited:

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Good works beka. :)
Jennifer is in my daily prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

YOU SOWED A TREMEMDOUS HARVEST. THAT'S WHY THE ENEMEY ISN'T TRILLED ABOUT IT. THE UNRIGHTOUS FRUITS ARE RAMPANTLY MULTIPLYING IN THE WORLD. DON'T LET THE ENEMEY STEAL YOUR LOVE AND PEACE. REMEMBER TO WEAR THE ARMOUR AND AMOUR LOVE. FATHER I PRAY THAT YOU SURROUND BEKA AND HER FAMILY WITH YOUR LOVE AND PEACE, PROTECTION AND THE 91 PSALM. GIVE HER PRECIOUS TIME EACH DAY TO REST IN THEE. PRAYING DEEP LOVE IN THE LORD FOR YOUR FRIEND, TO KNOW HIM.

Attachments

S

simplyme_bekah

awww thanks jkalyna!!! you are awesome!!!!!

S

savedNblessed

Prayed for Jennifer, her family and for you as well simplyme_bekah. May our Lord be glorified through you all :)

Oct 26, 2012
Simplyme_bekah , offering Jennifer a ride home is so humane and sweet from you :) i admire your humanity

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
How kind of you to reach out to her. I have prayed and will continue to pray for her.

S

simplyme_bekah

Well yesterday on the way to work on the bus Jennifer called me over to sit by her and I swear she had that beautiful wonder and awe in her eyes :D hehehe that tickles me pink with delight when I see the way the Lord opens someones eyes and then seeing that beautiful awe in their eyes when they realize He is so very real indeed. Anyways she told me that she has been trying to reach me (she has text only & I have a landline) because she needed to tell me that I had made a huge impact on her with my complete confidence in the Lord and that where her hope and faith have slowly died having that conversation with me made it come back to life within her. She then started to tell me how doors just opened up in regards to getting her teeth fixed and prayers were being answered and how the Lord had since directed other believers into her life to help her with her other needs and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D I love love love when the Lord lets me see the fruits of my labor for Him. Do you know how amazing it feels to be used by the creator of all of us to do work for Heaven? Flipping amazing, that is what. And I am freaking proud to be a Daughter of my God & King & my friend. :D

S

Siberian_Khatru

It's good to see her go from cynical/skeptical from your OP to being more receptive. Bless you Bekah, for being bold in your faith and esteeming things to Him, and thank God not only for mere healing for this girl, but for a revival! I believe Proverbs states: "He who wins souls is wise."

Last edited:
S

simplyme_bekah

It's good to see her go from cynical/skeptical from your OP to being more receptive. Bless you Bekah, for being bold in your faith and esteeming things to Him, and thank God not only for mere healing for this girl, but for a revival! I believe Proverbs states: "He who wins souls is wise."
Thank You! I am just always tickled pink to be used. Its sooooooooooooo neat and I am sooooooooo thankful and joyful that the Lord uses me. Thank you sweetie and be blessed!!!

J

jkalyna

Well yesterday on the way to work on the bus Jennifer called me over to sit by her and I swear she had that beautiful wonder and awe in her eyes :D hehehe that tickles me pink with delight when I see the way the Lord opens someones eyes and then seeing that beautiful awe in their eyes when they realize He is so very real indeed. Anyways she told me that she has been trying to reach me (she has text only & I have a landline) because she needed to tell me that I had made a huge impact on her with my complete confidence in the Lord and that where her hope and faith have slowly died having that conversation with me made it come back to life within her. She then started to tell me how doors just opened up in regards to getting her teeth fixed and prayers were being answered and how the Lord had since directed other believers into her life to help her with her other needs and just ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D I love love love when the Lord lets me see the fruits of my labor for Him. Do you know how amazing it feels to be used by the creator of all of us to do work for Heaven? Flipping amazing, that is what. And I am freaking proud to be a Daughter of my God & King & my friend. :D
good work.

Attachments

S

simplyme_bekah

thank you jkalyna!!!! Be blessed!!!