Jeopardy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2023
I don't normally watch the show but I read a news report that the final question in a recent episode pertained to the Lord's Prayer...and not one of the final three contestants got the answer correct. I knew that when I was blessed with my First Communion...before that actually! Does it make anyone else feel...not sure of the words...scared..worried..shocked?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I saw an episode once where none of the contestants could guess the word that
rhymes with "leave" for what a man does after he leaves his family to marry
.:unsure::censored:

For this cause a man shall leave his father and his mother, and shall
cleave to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I don't normally watch the show but I read a news report that the final question in a recent episode pertained to the Lord's Prayer...and not one of the final three contestants got the answer correct. I knew that when I was blessed with my First Communion...before that actually! Does it make anyone else feel...not sure of the words...scared..worried..shocked?
It's not just about the things of the Bible. When young people today are asked a wide range of questions they are unable to answer.

The field is white unto harvest.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
It's not just about the things of the Bible. When young people today are asked a wide range of questions they are unable to answer.
Indeed! In my lifetime, the whole world has been "dumbed-down" to the point of ... 'scared..worried..shocked'. :eek: o_O :unsure: :( :censored: