Jesus 2nd coming/rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nathan3

Blain, this comsumming desires for dreams and visions are leading you astray. The 144,000 DON'T get raptured.
They get sealed AFTER the rapture.
Your correcting him. but there is no rapture at all. : /

T

Trax

Your correcting him. but there is no rapture at all. : /

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations,
and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed
with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Right there it is. The 144,000 got sealed because the church has been raptured. Jesus said the Gospel
will be preached to all the world then the end would come. Notice the bold words "of all nations".
The gospel went to all the world. The church is removed. The 144,000 get sealed. The end has started.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
okay it seems the things i said raised some eyebrows, i expected that. i knew many would disagree and even upset ppl as this is a sensitive subject. But its my job to get the word out and did. everyone seems to be very sure i am wrong, but what if i am right? believe me there are many times i question what i have said and believe. but then i remember the promise i made to the lord, i promised him long ago i would be one of these chosen few as many called but few are chosen. now wether i am a prophet or not i don't care, i just know that i deeply love jesus and i want to be just like him.

K

kenisyes

okay it seems the things i said raised some eyebrows, i expected that. i knew many would disagree and even upset ppl as this is a sensitive subject. But its my job to get the word out and did. everyone seems to be very sure i am wrong, but what if i am right? believe me there are many times i question what i have said and believe. but then i remember the promise i made to the lord, i promised him long ago i would be one of these chosen few as many called but few are chosen. now wether i am a prophet or not i don't care, i just know that i deeply love jesus and i want to be just like him.
That's okay. The members of the various synagoges tried to stone Jesus for what he said. stones do not travel through cyberspace.

D

doulos

from post 4

i also should mention the rapture and the end of days thing are two seperate things. the man of sin comes after the rapture, and the rapture could happen any second so be ready, not many are going to be raptured
This a man made doctrine that cannot be supported by Scripture.
From post 23
Christ did not promote the doctrines of men (which in many cases, like the pretrib doctrine are fallacy), but instead truths contained in God’s Word.
2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rightly dividing the word of truth requires studying the Scriptures not just promoting doctrines of men you have been taught.

1Co 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

The above verse tells us we are taken at the last trump, which can not be before the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] trump of Rev or it would not be the last trump. So the question I ask you, if we are not taken until the last trump (which can’t come before the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] trump of Rev) how can this man made doctrine of a pretrib rapture be true?

May God bless your studies!

T

Trax

A chosen few? Let me explain this concept. There are more than 144,000 dead christians in
Christ right now. The "dead" will be raised first. You know what that means? That means the
bus load of 144,000 is going to fill up BEFORE it gets to you. And IF there is ANY possible chance
of "you" getting a seat and that being number 144,000, the next person you bring to Christ
could bump you to number 144,001. Have you thought this through? This "chosen few" sounds
a lot like a JW doctrine.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
To answer you question trax no i have not thought about that because the 144,000 ppl are the living raptured ppl. i made a promise to god and i intend to keep it. and i have faith i am one of these ppl. i don't know what jw doctrine is but believe what you want i am just suppose to spread the word. even if it doesn't happen for ten years it will happen so as i said get ready

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
Being translated into the kingdom of His Dear Son, isn't that what most of you consider the rapture?

Cossians 1:9-17
[SUP]9 [/SUP]For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
[SUP]10 [/SUP]That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
[SUP]11 [/SUP]Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
[SUP]12 [/SUP]Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
[SUP]14 [/SUP]In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
[SUP]16 [/SUP]For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
[SUP]17 [/SUP]And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

I think the rapture most people are looking for is being born again by God. Not a one time event but an ongoing event. The Kingdom of God is AT HAND. Right Now... This is true for all people that were and are to come... Is anyone copying this? Over...