Jesus and The Terminator Funny

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
[video=youtube;8pUrsUORF4Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pUrsUORF4Y[/video]

U

Ugly

Doesn't work, which is probably good. I watched it on youtube and have no doubt some would find it offensive.

A

AprilAngel

wow. that was just dumb. my eyes cant unsee that... i feel like i should repent for even watching that.... i didnt even find it funny. just...lame.

U

Ugly

SNL wasn't particularly funny and i always thought MADtv was the wanna-be little brother. But being a wanna-be to something already fail is .. just epic fail haha.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
awww, fail on me. I am known to have a strange sense of humour :eek:

U

Ugly

Don't worry, you're Aussie, we had low expectations anyways. ;)

U

Ugly

Awesome way to resort to using a picture of a small portion of the country to reflect the entire country. Typical Australian response, as if Australians are any different.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
Awesome way to resort to using a picture of a small portion of the country to reflect the entire country. Typical Australian response, as if Australians are any different.
I do apologise if I offended you, it wasn't my intention I was playing along with the joke. Though it seem ls you don't have much respect Australians :(

K

krow

The first time I saw that skit I died laughing. SNL isn't funny at all anymore, MADTV was funny all through its' seasons. I miss it.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
So light-hearted teasing of Australians is okay, but the same thing directed at Americans is not? :confused:

If you dish it out, you've GOT to be able to take it.