Jesus bless you.. and..HELLO =)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jacki79

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that the LORD has lead me to come here and share the true gospel of Jesus with new believers and even some old, many of the church (Gods people) have been lead astray from the truth and need to FEAR GOD again! Seek Jesus for ALL things, its about relationship, not religion. He desires an obedient, faithful heart from his children. Jesus is soooo goood!

Be a light for JESUS!!!!! God bless you.
I look forward to fellowship and praying with followers of JESUS.

AGAPE,
Jackie

(you can view my video testimonies and contact me.... ignite4christ.com & youtube.com/jacki79)

S

shekaniah

Welcome to Christian chat, I hope to hear from you in the forums. God Bless

Jul 2, 2013
hey i was muslim jackie but i rejected the islam because christianity way have more FREEDOM and TRUTH and ALL good kind behavior from JESUS Christ IF jesus christ wasn't kind or TRUTH or LOVE AND Freedom i wasn't hear to leave You comment

Jul 2, 2013
Hey jackie im very Lovely and single but i still live alone and if jesus christ wasn't FROM LOVE and freedom and truth i wasn't here to leave you comment .im the Asadollah Maleki youtube user rejected the islam for the reason >LOVE+truth+Freedom
i don't leave you alone because i think maybe you are special christian like myself +GOD bless to ALL TRUE christian people+Amen+

Mar 9, 2014
Hey jackie Price i hope i can destroy the sinful life finally AMEN+GOD bless+ :)

U

Ugly

This thread is from 2011... the user has Not been on the site since 2011. Please don't pull up OLD posts in the NEW user section.

O

onehighvoice

Hi Jackie. Welcome! Look forward to reading from you!

A

Abcd

hello my name is immanuel

Mar 9, 2014
Hey jackie i found this service by searching about you and you know who i am by ask than jesus

Jul 2, 2014
HEY Jackie Hey JESUS i Like to Give you Respect because i have Love in action without ignore OR Block for any One

U

Ugly

*facepalm......

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
hey Jackie... nice to meet you

*does this just to aggravate Ugly*

*poke