Jesus Christ colour

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
What colour is Jesus Christ ?
Well considering he was in the sun all the time he was probably tan. Now when I met him he was just like me-white. but he may have appeared like that because that is how I have always envisioned him.

john832

May 31, 2013
What colour is Jesus Christ ?
What color IS Jesus Christ?

Rev 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
Rev 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Eze 8:1 And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord GOD fell there upon me.
Eze 8:2 Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.

Now if you to know what He looked like as a man...

Heb 7:14 For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Joh 8:59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Like any ordinary Jew of His day.

Oct 14, 2013
[h=1]Does the description of Jesus having feet like fine brass as in a furnace having been fired indicate that he his skin was a luminous caramel color or that it was dark burnt brown?
[/h]Revelation 1
[SUP]14 [/SUP]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[SUP]15 [/SUP]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

U

Ukorin

Brass is not brown. Fine brass is shiny. If brass is put in a furnace it glows red.
This section is either symbolic, or Jesus Jesus' glorified body glows like heated brass.

Jesus was Israeli, therefore, he was not white, nor was he black.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
What does it change if the Messiah was in a dark/light skinned vessel? Did GOD not create both?

Why is it people can not just be grateful, and stop trying to get the upper hand!

Apr 14, 2013
They are Hebrew people.

[video=youtube;U_rJW5iaxFg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_rJW5iaxFg[/video]