Jesus Christ Super!Enjoy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Tintin

Sorry Tin they where a great band and before your time.
Yes, we get YouTube but not all channels are available to us (for example: Warner Bros. Johnny Quest). Not a bad song but not really my genre. Still, thanks for sharing.

K

Kerry

Yes, we get YouTube but not all channels are available to us (for example: Warner Bros. Johnny Quest). Not a bad song but not really my genre. Still, thanks for sharing.

its junk and all that follows is junk. How can it be compared to how great thou art and amazing grace it cannot

T

Tintin

its junk and all that follows is junk. How can it be compared to how great thou art and amazing grace it cannot
There's room for both the good hymns and quality modern music. No need to say they're junk.

K

Kerry

There's room for both the good hymns and quality modern music. No need to say they're junk.
so the old hymns are not quality? you have to bang your head for it to be real?

T

Tintin

so the old hymns are not quality? you have to bang your head for it to be real?
I wrote "good" hymns. There are plenty that aren't good. Please read my post, Kerry, before accusing me of something. Finally, I enjoy most genres - the quieter music and the much heavier stuff.

K

Kerry

I wrote "good" hymns. There are plenty that aren't good. Please read my post, Kerry, before accusing me of something. Finally, I enjoy most genres - the quieter music and the much heavier stuff.
how dare you defy me I am God's representative on this Earth. Therefore you shall be smitten I don't know what smitten means but you shall be smitten and I will smite you with my smitter and you shall be smitten. how does it feel to be smitten?

T

Tintin

how dare you defy me I am God's representative on this Earth. Therefore you shall be smitten I don't know what smitten means but you shall be smitten and I will smite you with my smitter and you shall be smitten. how does it feel to be smitten?
?Kerry, I'm not defying you. I don't know what's going on.

K

Kerry

?Kerry, I'm not defying you. I don't know what's going on.

Im just messing with you tin. you know bonkers or whatever yall say down there in the out back, they do cook a good steak though.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Jesus Christ super star was the beginning of Christian rock.
well Kerry, i know Christian Rock has never been as popular as secular music, drama or films, so i understand why you wouldn't have known --

but that Superstar travesty was made in 1973.

here's an example of Christian Rock from 1968 -- just to let you know God was working in the hearts of musicians long before that terrible flick. :)

[video=youtube_share;uUkJkY5roPU]http://youtu.be/uUkJkY5roPU[/video]

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
here's one from the mid-60's

[video=youtube_share;aBPlXQnqtbY]http://youtu.be/aBPlXQnqtbY[/video]