Jesus Is God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 17, 2013
[h=3]Acts 2:36-39[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

36 “Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.”
37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, “Men and brethren, what shall we do?”
38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

As we see that God the Father Has Made Jesus Both Lord and Christ in this passage then on in verse 38 which i underlined the point i wanted you to get is that Peter says the Lord Our God which is saying not only is Jesus Lord But he is our God :)

But thats Just one scripture lets see many people with many different revelation post Some Scriptures and explain their point as well id Love to see the great ideas and Revelation some of you Brothers and Sisters Have received from the Lord

I pray that right know and I Bind all Religious Spirits and All the works of the enemy in Manipulation Anger and conflict in the Body of Christ i take authority and Dominion and i Speak to you in the Name of Jesus you must Go at the Name of Jesus and I release Love patients Kindness and Peace In Jesus Name!!!

Much Love, and Glory to Jesus and Jesus Alone be the Glory forever
SPIRIT OF ELIJAH

G

GreenNnice

(Lord) Jesus is (Lord) God.

He has risen from the dead and He is Lord.
Every kneed shall bow, every tongue confess
that Jesus Christ is Lord (God).

Good verses, SpiritElijahFIRE . His Spirit speaks through yours greatly now. Way to show Love in your posting .

Amen, brother, Jesus is God :)

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wwjd_kilden

About time someone started a thread stating that. There are way too many claiming the opposite.

Of course Jesus is God, why would one want to follow Christ one one did not think He was? He would be a deceiver if he was merely a man.