Jesus is next to me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

bikerchaz

I was having a hard time a few years ago. Work was a pain and the more effort I put in the more painful it got. I didn't realise it but I was loosing my first love. I was taking my focus from Jesus and putting it on what my eyes could see. I heard a song on the radio in my car, by the time it had finished I could hardly see through the tears.

It took God three years altogether to bring me to my senses and reign me in to His presence once again, but the words of that song became a lifeline for me. They helped me focus on what was really important to me.

I still don't know whether the artist is a Christian or not, I do not think so, but I may be wrong, if I am not wrong I pray 'God bless her'. It just goes to show that God can use anything to touch the heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nwdjQmc_N8

J

jasonj

if we all believed that He is there in every situation everything would change. obedience, blessing, faith. and Love above all

God bless and Keep you