Jesus Loves Me,im so thankful.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LAKIA07

As i sit here this morning, please Lord help me through another day, has anyone felt this way. Cause some times i feel like i am the only one.

P

panda

You are not alone, I also feel that kind of feeling. But, I know with God we can make it through the day :) cheer up

E

emmajane34

Good morning, i know exactly how you feel, but i also know you are definatly NOT alone, i know from experience that if you just close your eyes you can feel gods arms around you and holding you up till you are strong enough to stand up your self, and even then he will stand at your side and guide you Emmajanex

D

destiny

There was a time Jesus feel dat way also but said no he is not alone but wit d father john 16:32. So my sis u a not alone

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
LAKIA07 Jesus Loves U
welcome to Christian Chat
Bless You,

N

Nancyer

I too pray for the Lord to help me through another day. I pray this every morning. I thank Him for the blessings in my life and that He will help me to see and feel his love for me. I must admit I struggle with that. I mean, I know He loves me, I know that I know it, but I rarely FEEL it. I read so many many posts in here from people who obviously are loaded with the Holy Spirit, so full that it is spilling out around them. This is what I desperately want, to be so filled and feel so loved that I can't stop praising and worshiping and witnessing. I always fall back on the knowledge that God loves me unconditionally. I can do anything I need to do in life through Christ who strengthens me. I trust God completely, there is no need to worry. (I struggle with the worry part most of all). But I still know that God's love for me is never ending and that is where I find my rest, at the end of the day, so that He can help me face another.

Start everyday with
This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be g lad in it![/COLOR]