Jesus saves!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

guilbautedsookie

This is a billboard along the avenue I pass by when headed off to work. I used to ignore it, but now... I want to say it with so much pride.

Before I met Jesus I was a mess. Got molested by my uncle and cousin. Drank to death. Plotted murderous revenge against people. Wished that someone's baby would die because of jealousy. Cursed my own cousin because of a man. Used to say a lot of cuss words.

I was a homosexual that time, looking for love in other men. I often ended up heartbroken and that was why I was so consumed with hate and anger. I attempted suicide many times and bore so many grudges. I even led a believer to sin and rebel against his parents. I was just so evil that time I thought Hell was where I would end up. Until that day I suddenly felt like attending this youth service and then I met Jesus...and that date was July 9.

I remember that day when I repented all this. I cried like I never cried in my life (even while typing this). And when I went through my baptism it's as if everything has been washed away.

And now, I am not ashamed to say any of this, nor am I condemned with that dirty past. In fact I remember a little. For God has given me a new life. And I often cry when I think of the lost youth in where I live. If only they could know Jesus, and how much He can make them all complete. That is why I dedicate my Saturdays and Sundays at Church, so I can help reach out to the lost young people and tell them that it is through Christ that whatever burden they carry or condemnation they suffer will all be taken away.

Anyone who knew me before would probably not say anything or would condemn me or call me fake, but God knows what is in my heart. And with this new life He gave me I could never care less what others say of me :)

L

LovingtheLord

wow that was a messy past but it's the broken down people which show the best results, ever thought about going back to that place and sharing your testimony and the gospel?

God is truly with you, how long ago was this?

Vladimir_Ukr

May 26, 2010
Thanks you for your testimony, guilbautsookie. Our God is alive!
May the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! To Him be glory and praise forever and ever. Amen.
May God greatly bless you.

G

guilbautedsookie

wow that was a messy past but it's the broken down people which show the best results, ever thought about going back to that place and sharing your testimony and the gospel?

God is truly with you, how long ago was this?
Matthew 9:13... Jesus calls not the righteous men but the sinners :D

To be honest... this all was 2 months ago. But God can suddenly change someone. My friend who was a drunkard and chain smoker got so changed and before we used to talk about drinking... but now we talk about how God has blessed us this week. All my life Ive been lost, and now I'm found. I don't wanna slip away anymore :)

I'm currently doing One2One and I really want to touch the lives of the youth gone astray. Whenever I do my quiet time yes I usually cry for the youth who have yet to meet Christ, and how He can make them complete. I have two I am currently mentoring and of course, I'm not perfect I still have struggles but when I speak to them about Christ I don't speak from myself but from the Holy Spirit that has baptized us.

G

guilbautedsookie

Thanks you for your testimony, guilbautsookie. Our God is alive!
May the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go! To Him be glory and praise forever and ever. Amen.
May God greatly bless you.
Thank you brother. God bless you always :D

C

Chinekwu

Incredible! With God ALL things are possible..GLORY!
The enemy actually thought he had you but God had the last laugh!
U know,you're a major threat to the kingdom of darkness cos God is sooo going 2 use 2 win souls for HIM!

S

shekaniah

Yes God does know your heart! Stay strong! I have thanked God for what he has done in your life, and I have prayed that he will use you to help others.

R

Ramon

JESUS SAVES!! AMEN!!!

G

guilbautedsookie

Thank you Guys :D