Jesus Spoke of the Event We Call the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 21, 2012
Luke 14:15-33 Jesus refers to the supper & how believers wanting to be His disciples & yet not willing to leave when the time comes.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2014:15-33&version=KJV

Luke 12:40-49 Jesus calls for readiness in answering Peter's question that it is to all believers.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2012:40-49&version=KJV

Luke 21:33-36 Jesus talks about how the cares of this life can be a snare to the believers which is hardly descriptive of the time when believers cannot buy nor sell in order to be ensnared by those things for these warnings to have any merits for the saints left behind to face the great tribulation.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2021:33-36&version=KJV

Luke 17:26-37 talks about how escaping the disaster that is coming on the earth will result in being taken to where the body is which is in relation symbolically to the Son of Man in Luke 21:33-36 above.

Just as Jesus warned the believers in being His disciples, so did God warn the churches in Revelation.

Revelation 2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Compare to earlier report in that chapter of those escaping to a place above:

Revelation 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

So there are three harvests that makes up the whole of teh kingdom of God.

Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

1 Corinthians 15:23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

So 1st harvest: pre tribulational rapture event: Christ & the firstfruits

2nd harvest: Christ at His coming

3rd harvest: after the defeat of Satan for the last time

Then the kingdom is given up to God the Father when the whole is leavened.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

Thank you for these admonitions and entreaties, now more than ever the wise and foolish are suspended in these perils. Lord give mercy on so we may to cry the deepest cry. Holy Spirit prick our hearts that we will be wise virgins that we shall awake in our spirit and soul and be humbled to forsake all. Give us the desires of Jesus' heart Dear Holy Spirit baptize us in His Fire far beyond the day of Pentecost (were the Holy Spirit's fire rested on their heads) that we receive wholly in our body soul and spirit This baptism of fire consume all our carnality and let us go out into the world in power never seen in the church to rescue those that have not heard, Let us go satan that we will meet Jesus our Groom, Harpazo us Lord Jesus OO come Lord Jesus and take us to yourself. Maranatha Precious Jesus all our hearts Love you and your coming.

M

MaggieMye

Jesus spoke of what we call the 'rapture', but not of any PRE-trib rapture. It is NOT found in the Bible.

Jun 24, 2010
Jesus spoke of what we call the 'rapture', but not of any PRE-trib rapture. It is NOT found in the Bible.

You can no more find in scripture the church being an active or passive part of the time of the great tribulation then you can find with your own understanding those scriptures concerning the mystery of Christ and the church that is caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air just prior to that time of trouble coming upon the earth. You can't prove that Christ's redeemed body and church goes through that time of great tribulation anymore than you can disprove that Christ does not come for His church prior to that time of trouble coming upon Israel, the Jews and the children of disobedience. If you say otherwise, then you are not being honest as a believer nor with the scriptures and shame on you for that.

Dec 21, 2012
Thank you for these admonitions and entreaties, now more than ever the wise and foolish are suspended in these perils. Lord give mercy on so we may to cry the deepest cry.

We all need the help of the Son, our Good Shepherd, for readiness

Holy Spirit prick our hearts that we will be wise virgins that we shall awake in our spirit and soul and be humbled to forsake all. Give us the desires of Jesus' heart Dear Holy Spirit baptize us in His Fire far beyond the day of Pentecost (were the Holy Spirit's fire rested on their heads) that we receive wholly in our body soul and spirit This baptism of fire consume all our carnality and let us go out into the world in power never seen in the church to rescue those that have not heard, Let us go satan that we will meet Jesus our Groom, Harpazo us Lord Jesus OO come Lord Jesus and take us to yourself. Maranatha Precious Jesus all our hearts Love you and your coming.
This is where we defer. May the Lord help me to share what He would have you lean on Him for discernment for.

The Son, Jesus Christ, is the Bridegroom. It is because there are other spirits in the world that would come inbetween us and the Son, that the Holy Spirit dwelling in believers by faith is still pointing believers to relate to God the Father by way of the Son, because there is only one Mediator between God and man, specified as the man Christ Jesus. 1 Timothy 2:5 That means no addressing the Holy Spirit when it is the Son that is before that throne of grace. It is the Son that is the Bridegroom as we are to be the chaste bride in relating to God by.

Believers were warned by Jesus about broadening the way: Matthew 7:13-27 and the solution was to strive ye to enter through the straight gate: Luke 13:24-30 and so the commandment of His invitation to avoid the iniquity of Him saying "I never knew ye" was about going around the Son: John 10:1-9 therefore when Jesus gave this invitation in how we are to come to the Father in getting to know the Father, it was by only coming to the Son in getting to know the Son: John 14:6-7.

That is Whom the Holy Spirit & scripture are still pointing believers to go to in living this reconciled relationship with God through the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the Bridegroom as we are the bride.

From your testimony in your profile:

I was a mean lean mobile agile hostel rage capable person full of hate with the capacity of murder vented most on the sports field, raised R. Catholic never experienced God or His presence as a devote Catholic,
It is said that all R. Catholics accept these two conditions: that they believe in the Lord Jesus Christ & that God raised Him from the dead, but according to the teachings of the catechism, E. Catholics do not believe the end result of the two conditions for which God promised that we would be saved by: Romans 10:8-13. In other words, even those that believe in His name are saved: John 1:12-13

So the experience you had desired for had occurred as we had received Him by faith without signs and wonders to declare that you had received Him.

Hebrews 11:1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report....6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Galatians 3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith....26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. 15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

But now: from the rest of your testimony...

after one year of college a relative told me i could experience Jesus real, so i listened but did not believe to recieve, gradually over a few weeks i went to a revival meeting. I experienced during the meeting an invisible power similar to electricity but greater in strength i was numb. I was led by this power to the front of the service area. The power left me, a person said to pray a prayer i did not but i did say Jesus if you are real i want to know if not i am not going to ever believe. Well i experienced nothing but was asked to go to a room to be prayed for. So, i did. I was uncomfortable told to raise my hands and praise Jesus; i was stubborn so i did not. A man i did not know came to me told me to raise my hand and praise the Lord i did only raise my hands half way but did not praise the Lord. The man grabbed my hands and raised them all the way up, i still did not praise the Lord though. Sitting their my body began to feel like i had been working out i began to sweat and my heart raced, i opened my mouth and when i did a invisible torrent of cool cold water gushed out , it surrounded me and in this invisible water was the marvelous presence of Jesus His Love surrounded me filled me i was so overwhelmed i drank this invisible water it was soooo good filled with Jesus and His love that was 35 years ago i have grown and i have fallen and i have done many things that need and needed more of Him more now than ever before. My rebirth was in the Living Waters of Agape so it is my heart and soul experience freely He gave me His Agape so my greatest desire is to freely give to others his Agape to them.
Warning has been given to NOT seek to receive the Holy Spirit again after a sign. It has everything to do with being chaste in our relationship with God through the Son.

2 Corinthians 11:1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Matthew 12:38 Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee. 39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: 40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

In 1994: I was reading from either the Upper Roon or the Daily Bread booklets where at the bottom of the page, the Lord made that closing line to the article stood out to me" Decide this day whom you will serve: the Lord Jesus Christ or something else in His name". I was led to sense the urgency of the matter and so I replied verbally, "You, of course.." but the sense of urgency remained and so knowing how much I need Jesus as my Good Shepherd, I said, "Please help me to do this" and I the sense of urgency was no longer there.

A short while later, I went on vacation with my folks to visit my aunt & cousins in Missouri. They had gone to a community church and one Sunday before going to the actual service, they led newconers to a viewing room to play a video tape of what had gone on the previous Sunday. It was about a guest speaker trying to give a sermon on "The Tragedy of Samson & Delilah" but he kept being interrupted by his giggling which led other people to giggle and then pretty soon, he could not stop and neither could the congregation and so the speaker called everyone up saying, "I don;t know what the Holy Spirit is doing, but let's all come up here...." and they did, as the fell on the ground laughing uncontrollably.

After the watching the video, we went to the service where the preacher had two young people share their experiences of something coming over them, describing the sensations, and then the preacher had addressed the congregation on his discernment on the matter that he did not know what was going on, but he was going to go along with this. Then he preached that no man can make the Holy Spirit move, but man must move out of the way and the Holy Spirit will move in, and he called everyone to stand and the offer to come forward was given.

Not everyone came forward. A few of what I had gathered were regular members, had left as showing disagreement with what the pastor had said. My dad left but my mom stayed. I stayed, wondering what was going on. Of the people that did come forward, only one was laughing as others were just falling on the floor and doing spasm and stuff. I looked around behind me and saw a woman from another section of the pew to my left, noticing me looking around. She moved away from where she was standing, walked several rows behind me in my section of the pew, all the way over to the others side, and thenwalked down teh aisle to my row in the pew and came over to stand near me as there was no one else next to me to my right, before she was "slain in the Spirit", by falling back into the pew. I saw her eyes moving underneathe her closed eyelids and discerned that she was faking it for a show towards me. I ignored her then, but I was asking the Lord what ws going on.

I was thenpushed from behind by an unseen hand three times as there was no one behind me. Thinking that the Lord wanted me to go forward.. I had done so. I did not know what to ask for but to pray for healing of my deaf ear and tinnitus in my right ear: I had a catcher as one pushed me gently back by his hand. After I was laid down, and nothing had happened, I got up, mad, marched right out of there.

Back at my aunt's house, the Lord led me to my Bible where a newsletter from David Wilkerson on the role of the Holy Spirit was provided by the Lord for me to read. Then the warning He had given me a week prior to that vacation was reminded to me by the Holy Spirit in me ( John 14:26) Then I began to warn others that we cannot receive the Holy Spirit again: but they gloss over the many scriptual reproofs besides the one below...

2 Corinthians 13: 5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

...and they said that they acknowledged that the Holy Spirit is in them, but they can receive Him again as if that moment at our salvation is a repeatable event. My relative could not see the hypocrisey of what they were saying. One cannot receive Jesus Christ again when He is already within us.

1 Timothy 4:Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

1 Corinthians 14: 32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 John 4:1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world....4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The fact that I felt an unseen hand pushed me proved that it was not the Holy Spirit as what was in the world as felt outside of me was not the Holy Spirit. So any experience of receiving another spirit coming over them, even if they are led to believe it was for the first time, was one that was already believer in Jesus Christ, but seeking after a sign.

So the Lord came through for me as my Good Shepherd in keeping me from preaching anything else except Jesus Christ & Him crucified as serving the Son in seeking His glory and not the glory of these comings and goings of these seducing spirts with their signs and lying wonders.

So please go before that throne of grace for discernment about returning to our first love. because in according to my belief & my faith, preaching this sensationalism which can be repeated over and over again as testified by others and addressing the Holy Spirit as if He is another Mediator is how the foolish virgins are being out to the market and not waiting for the Son, the Bridegroom, when He comes.

Dec 21, 2012
The verses posted describe the event of what we call the rapture as before the time when believers would be and can be ensnared by the cares of this life so that they would not escape what was coming on the earth. That is why Jesus warned believers of the cost of discipleship means to leave when the Bridegroom comes, and not look back like Lot's wife had done.

Believers during the great tribulation will not be able to buy and sell to be ensnared by the cares of this life, with eating and drinking.. marrying and given in marriage. It is now before the great tribulation that Jesus calls believers to watch, to prepare oneself by examination with His help in His words to depart from iniquity, and pray to escape.

May Christ help all the elect living in these latter days to do that.

Until you address the scriptural references in Luke, and the others that are mentioned, you cannot say it is not found in the Bible.

P

peterT

The verses posted describe the event of what we call the rapture as before the time when believers would be and can be ensnared by the cares of this life so that they would not escape what was coming on the earth. That is why Jesus warned believers of the cost of discipleship means to leave when the Bridegroom comes, and not look back like Lot's wife had done.

Believers during the great tribulation will not be able to buy and sell to be ensnared by the cares of this life, with eating and drinking.. marrying and given in marriage. It is now before the great tribulation that Jesus calls believers to watch, to prepare oneself by examination with His help in His words to depart from iniquity, and pray to escape.

May Christ help all the elect living in these latter days to do that.

Until you address the scriptural references in Luke, and the others that are mentioned, you cannot say it is not found in the Bible.
Of course you can say it’s not in the bible because it’s NOT in the Bible.

Just because you cannot buy or sell in the last days doesn’t mean you are not going to be eating and drinking.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

God is still going to feed us as he can drop manner from heaven, and break open a rock and water can gush out if he sees fit.

None of those verses say Jesus is coming to get us before the great tribulation

P

peterT

You can no more find in scripture the church being an active or passive part of the time of the great tribulation then you can find with your own understanding those scriptures concerning the mystery of Christ and the church that is caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air just prior to that time of trouble coming upon the earth. You can't prove that Christ's redeemed body and church goes through that time of great tribulation anymore than you can disprove that Christ does not come for His church prior to that time of trouble coming upon Israel, the Jews and the children of disobedience. If you say otherwise, then you are not being honest as a believer nor with the scriptures and shame on you for that.
Of course you can Red33

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

There is only one body the church and we are all made perfect in one, and there is nether Jew or Greek in Christ Jesus and he has made one blood all nations of men.

One body the church.

But you cannot show scripture in the Bible of an event of Jesus coming before the great tribulation

So the shame should be on you for that i would think.

Dec 21, 2012
Of course you can say it’s not in the bible because it’s NOT in the Bible.

Just because you cannot buy or sell in the last days doesn’t mean you are not going to be eating and drinking.

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

God is still going to feed us as he can drop manner from heaven, and break open a rock and water can gush out if he sees fit.

None of those verses say Jesus is coming to get us before the great tribulation
Again, the warnings from Jesus about having the cares of this life that would take a believer unaware is hardly befitting the time when they have fled into the wilderness to be fed by the Lord.

Another important note not mentioned earlier is how Satan has the armies of the world gathered at the valley of Armegeddon to meet the coming of the Lord with the saints, and yet no man knows the time?

Here's a paradox that most contenders are overlooking. Here is Jesus coming back with the saints to do battle with Satan.

Zechariah 14:1Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

The prophesy here is that the Lord comes with the saints to do battle...but

Revelation 20:1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Satan is defeated and placed in the pit for a thousand years. but then afterwards....

Revelation 20: 4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So it was after the defeat of Satan & his armies that these saints as described as coming out of the great tribulation were then resurrected, and not before.

So who were the saints that came back with Jesus?

Most contenders zero in on this following portion of the verse, misapplying it to mean it was THE first resurrection, but in context, it was just saying that the resurrection of the just was before the coming & future resurrection of the unjust.

Revelation 20: 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It was not saying that there was no other resurrection because that would go against scripture.

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

This was a confusing portion of scripture that was mentioned and misapplied as saying that the resurrection was past already for which Paul said such teaching was in error.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

So believers recognized that this resurrection in Matthew 27:52-53 was not the promised gathering of the present saints with the OT saints.

Luke 13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. 30 And, behold, there are last which shall be first, and there are first which shall be last.

So there is a sitting down of the disciples with the OT saints when being received by Christ in the kingdom of God. That means there will be a celebration first before He returns with the saints.

There are 3 watches, but only the first watch comes with a meal of which there would be a sitting down to eat.

Luke 12:37 Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them. 38 And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

The second watch & the third watch does not have a meal for which these saints of the other harvest will partake of so those coming out of the great tribulation will not be partaking of the Marriage Supper in the kingdom of God which takes place before He comes back with those repatured saints to judge the world.

As there are 3 watches, so are there 3 harvests that makes up the whole of the kingdom of God.

Matthew 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

Because how God is making up the whole of the kingdom of heaven, believers need discernment to see what is hidden which is the pre-trib rapture that is actually the first harvest when God judges His House first, leaving the unrepentant believers behind for not being ready, let alone not watching.

Contenders should not overlook how there will be a third harvest of loyal followers of Christ after Satan is released from the pit for a small season after the 1000 year reign of Christ to lead a last rebellion against Christ of when Satan will be defeated for the last time.

So reread the OP with His help to see what was hidden about the first two harvests.

Dec 21, 2012
Of course you can Red33

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

There is only one body the church and we are all made perfect in one, and there is nether Jew or Greek in Christ Jesus and he has made one blood all nations of men.

One body the church.

But you cannot show scripture in the Bible of an event of Jesus coming before the great tribulation

So the shame should be on you for that i would think.

You should read the verses in your signature. The Lord can't spew them out of His mouth unless those saints were in it.

That means God is going to judge His House first, then He comes back with the saints that He did not spew out of His mouth to do battle with Satan and his armies and then resurrect the ones He had spewed out of His mouth, because He will lose nothing of all the Father has given Him.

Yes: there is One body, but as many are called, few are chosen to attend.

That means there will be two kinds of vessels in His House: the vessels unto honour received for the Marriage Supper, and the vessels unto dishonour for not departing from iniquity "to be spewed out of His mouth".

That is why the call for readiness to believers is given... even those that do not believe anymore.

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

Can a vessel unto dishonour have a place of honour at the table of the King's supper?

No. So that is why God is going to judge His House first and why there will be saints left behind at the pre tribulational rapture event which is the first harvest being seperated from the second harvest, because He will lose nothing of all the Father has given Him ( John 6:39).

There are sheep that follows Him as His disciples, and the other sheep that are His, but followed a stranger's voice as He MUST bring them for He will lose nothing of all the Father has given Him.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

So those spewed out of His mouth, He must bring because they are His no matter what, but as many are called, few are chosen to attend the Marriage Supper.

G

gracethroughfaith

Buying and selling have nothing to do with being snared by the cares of this world. A person is caught up in the cares of this world due to the lust of the flesh. You do not have to buy and sell in order to be caught up in the cares of this world.

Many during the great tribulation will fall from the faith out of fear of starvation because they will not be able to buy food to feed themselves and there families. There faith will be set upon the food that enters there mouth rather than holding onto the faith that the LORD can preserve there life by faith alone.

There are two things that will cause many Christians to give up there faith and take the mark of the beast during the tribulation.

FEAR and HUNGER

Many will take the mark of the beast when confronted with the threat of a loved will be killed at the hands of evil men, and denie Christ for the love of a family member. Foolishly they will still have to watch there love one be killed anyway even after denieing Christ and taking the mark of the beast.

So many have been convinced that in order to live you must eat food. This is not true God never once said we must eat food to live. But he did say we must have faith in him to live.
So many will take the mark of the beast just to get food for the belly.

Fear and hunger are two very powerful emotions. WE are not to live by emotion but by faith in our LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ.

All in all it comes down to FEAR!

We see so many examples in Scripture of people bowing down to a false god out of fear of the consequense for not bowing themselves to the false gods.

Will you bow to the false god, the antichrist out of fear of death and hunger and take the mark of the beast??

Dec 21, 2012
Buying and selling have nothing to do with being snared by the cares of this world. A person is caught up in the cares of this world due to the lust of the flesh. You do not have to buy and sell in order to be caught up in the cares of this world.

You have not read the references at the link in the OP, did you?

From the first link as an ensample:

Luke 14:15 And when one of them that sat at meat with him heard these things, he said unto him, Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God. 16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: 17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. 18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused. 19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused. 20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. 21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind. 22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room. 23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled. 24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

These are believers making excuses for the cares of this life for not coming to the King's supper. It is not descriptive of a time when believers will be oppressed nor tempted by the cares of this life.

P

peterT

Another important note not mentioned earlier is how Satan has the armies of the world gathered at the valley of Armegeddon to meet the coming of the Lord with the saints, and yet no man knows the time?

Here's a paradox that most contenders are overlooking. Here is Jesus coming back with the saints to do battle with Satan.
That’s the lord returning with us after the marriage supper of the Lamb.

We are already in the heavens standing on the sea of glass after getting the victory over the beast when the wicked gather to make war with the lamb.

Rv15:1And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
2And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Then the wrath is poured out upon the wicked that have the mark of the beast

Rv16:2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

And then when the sixth angel poured out his vial, they the wicked gather them to the battle of that great day

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

As you can see we are in the heavens standing on the sea of glass when the wicked gather for the battle.

Rv19 That’s the lord returning with us after the marriage supper of the Lamb to go to the battle of Armageddon.

Last edited:
S

spirit1st

THE catching away or rapture is GOD wrath upon this world !It not for GOD holy children ! That why He takes us out !later we return with Him to rule Under him 1000 Years ! Then we judge the world and the fallen angels !

1Co_6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?

1Co_6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?

These are Us returning from Home [NEW JERUSALEM ] with our LORD JESUS !
Jud_1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
1Th_4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

got to leave now for church !