Jesus spoke to me in a dream

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 7, 2023
Hello I wrote this piece after studying the Bible from my experience, I hope it helps:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus spoke to me in a dream

Part 1:

I want you to take good to listen to what I am writing here; you would not believe my life story and how this was written;

For most of us, we are children stumbling in the darkness. We sin too much, which means we do not listen to God’s word…a lot of the time without even realizing; a sinful thought, an impure look, this is all disobeying Gods flawless word. The greater the sin the more we realize what we are doing is wrong and this burdens our minds. The more burdens we carry the more we turn to ourselves for strength. That is what has happened in the world. The more we rely on ourselves the further we move away from Gods shelter…Too much self-love and love of the earth causes the world to become more sinful and we have turned lazy and luke warm…The love of God should ALWAYS come first…

Mark 12:31

29 Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

John 19:11

Jesus answered, “You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore, the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.”

Prov. 3 Verses 5 to 6

[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

The price for sin is death, the Lord Jesus, the sinless one lived and died on earth for all our sins so that we may enter heaven with Him; the debt is already fulfilled, we just need to believe in Him and be truly repentant for our sins. God has mercy on the weak and lame and of course His children.

To believe in Him not only means to acknowledge He exists but to believe in His ability, love and to understand that all good things come from Him.

If we believe in Him and His ways, we are strengthened by Him, His word is powerful and protective. If we do not believe in Him, we are weak, this is why we sin.

The less we sin the closer we get to His perfection the more Christ like we become and things becomes clearer about the truth, we cannot stop sinning now that the world is infected by sin, only Jesus can do that, but we should try to sin as little as possible. It is challenging but the more we repeat this process the easier it becomes; it shows Him how strong we can be and we will be rewarded in heaven.

Luke 17:1

Jesus said to his disciples, "Things that make people fall into sin are bound to happen, but how terrible for the one who makes them happen!

God is one God in three, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Jesus has always been part of God and He is eternal and never changes, He is not alone:

John 17:24

“Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world.”

God is always good all the time, God is love, His greatest commandment is love. All good things come from Him, He is perfect...in all good ways; He is perfection, HIS pure perfection, not man’s view of perfection which, a lot of the time, can be infected with sin. God is strong, patient, and unchanging. God is all powerful. We cannot comprehend how God works. He is everywhere at once and knows all. His judgement is perfect, He knows all, sees all…after all He is the flawless creator. He always speaks truth ALL the time:

Psalms 18:30
30 As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

1 John 1:5

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all...

God is kind, caring, compassionate, forgiving, merciful, and gives out justice to those that continually turn away from Him by sinning in their life and not repenting for their sins. Gods’ justice will come, maybe not on earth, but when we die, those that are unrepentant for their sins will doomed in hell.

Matthew 25:41
"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.'"

To repent means to not only say feel guilty for your sins but to understand we have disobeyed His flawless word. It also means we should in some way reverse the harmful effects of the wrong or the omission where possible. God is eternal; He never changes…He is all powerful and no one can compare to Him, He loves us all and wants as many of us to be believers in Him. His love is like no other and He wants a relationship with all of us…

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

Revalation 3:12
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.

To give us the gift of choice meant we had the capacity to disobey, we cannot be like Him, there can only be one God because He created all things:

Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands;

1 Corinthians 8:4-6 4

So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

When we are weak, we are strong in Him; when we have nothing and life has taken everything from us...Jesus is at his closest to us. When we see no hope of a better future, Jesus protects us...He is always with us, He will not let us take a burden alone. He loves us so much...He is our shepherd and we are his sheep.

1 John 15

3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you.4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.5“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Aug 7, 2023
Part 2:

To be free thinking and independent from Himself God gave us the gift of choice. Sin exists because we disobeyed His perfect word, I feel this was inevitable because we are not God. So, we disobeyed Him when Adam and Eve ate the apple.

We all have a different path in life, we all have different talents I feel this is mine and I choose to follow Jesus and his flawless word written in the Bible. It was not mere coincidence that the Bible stood the test of time. He cannot control our actions and those that persecute us in life, because he gave us the gift of choice which we all use to disobey Him. I understand it is not easy starting out as a new Christian these days but perseverance is key, God is very patient.

We have all disobeyed his word in our life. I know that some people suffer so much in life at the hands of others. Life is grossly unfair sometimes... Some suffer more than others.

Let Jesus strengthen us; no harm can come to our soul with Jesus at our side, our bodies will wither away and die but our soul will live forever with Jesus, we do not have to be afraid of anything. Suffering is temporary; I know that is little comfort when we are suffering in our lives, but we don’t have to be scared once Jesus is there for us, it may not seem like it, but the reward at the end is worth it, we have no idea the joy of how much love and belonging we will have awaiting us if we believe in Him. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God Hallelujah! Praise Jesus in the good times too, and thank Him for them; some do not have the luxury.

Listen to His words and uphold them and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, I just know when God is trying to tell me something because of the Holy Spirit...all good things come from Him, He does not try and confuse us. Jesus will guide us if you pray and talk to Him, ask Him questions...he will make it known to us in a way that we can understand, maybe not instantly and not as we expect, but He is with us always if we let Him into our hearts...we are all strong in Christs love...Jesus is amazing!

1 Corinthians 12

12 Brothers and sisters, I want you to know about the gifts of the Holy Spirit. 2 You know that at one time you were unbelievers. You were somehow drawn away to worship statues of gods that could not even speak. 3 So I want you to know that no one who is speaking with the help of God’s Spirit says, “May Jesus be cursed.” And without the help of the Holy Spirit no one can say, “Jesus is Lord.”

4 There are different kinds of gifts. But they are all given to believers by the same Spirit. 5 There are different ways to serve. But they all come from the same Lord. 6 There are different ways the Spirit works. But the same God is working in all these ways and in all people.

7 The Holy Spirit is given to each of us in a special way. That is for the good of all. 8 To some people the Spirit gives a message of wisdom. To others the same Spirit gives a message of knowledge. 9 To others the same Spirit gives faith. To others that one Spirit gives gifts of healing. 10 To others he gives the power to do miracles. To others he gives the ability to prophesy. To others he gives the ability to tell the spirits apart. To others he gives the ability to speak in different kinds of languages they had not known before. And to still others he gives the ability to explain what was said in those languages. 11 All the gifts are produced by one and the same Spirit. He gives gifts to each person, just as he decides.

Aug 7, 2023
My vision

My name is James, I and a lot of Christians believe in Him so much and love Him so much and are willing to follow His word despite any doubts we might have. Some suffer a lot over the course of their lives, I am one of them, I feel these trails shape us to be more like Jesus. Those that believe in His truth try as best they can not to disobey Him. Jesus answered my question “why are we on earth?” in a dream; some believe He speaks to those that love Him very much despite never seeing Him. I have always had Jesus in my life but have been born again recently and I have the Holy Spirit in me. I put into motion plans in place to stop myself sinning as much as I possibly can for Him. I commit to them, by following His perfect word in the Bible. I was gifted with a dream...I love Him so much and thank Him for showing me this vision on 5th August 2023 it happened during the end stage of sleep, possibly “REM” sleep, I believe this is so that I could remember His words, nothing is a coincidence we all have a part to play in the world, in the dream I saw his face and heard His voice:

My question was “why are we on earth, why did you create man?”

Jesus said to me:
"Why on earth, why? Because you believe in Me!"

I felt he meant not only myself but all who believe in Him which is why I am sharing this with you.

Jesus has guided me; there is a particular feeling that you know that it was God that revealed something to you. Spiritual warfare is very real and the fight for our souls is heading us one way…the world has grown distant from the protective word of God…

Hebrews 10:30

30 For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.”

I hope I have done a good job of explaining all this, the sin in me distorts what I am saying sometimes as it does all of us, but I hope I have put most of the puzzle pieces together to strengthen our love of God in this Testimony…basically I believe God created a system for us here in the universe written and talked about in the Bible that CANNOT be broken, all to get us to come back to His loving embrace, this is why we are on earth; The universe is a transitional reality to prove to God we are worthy of entering heaven by listening and believing in His almighty word, deeds and miracles. Praise the Lord!

Do not ever give up on Jesus; he did not give up on us when he died on the cross for our sins, He loves sinners that would listen to His almighty word...

God bless.