JESUS WAS BAPTIZED TWICE..... WHAT???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ib4gzus

Jesus was Baptized Twice!!

Yep!
You heard me right.

Most people associate Baptism with water...
only water....
just water......
NOTHING BUT WATER....

We got to stop this.

It is time that we recognize that there are at least a dozen different baptisms in the Bible and yet Paul speaks of only one in operation for the Church today.

JESUS WAS BAPTISED TWICE!
It's true!

We all know of the baptism in water He recieved by John the Baptist.

But what about the Baptism he was referring to in :

Luke 12:50
But I have a baptism TO BE baptized with; and how am I straitened TILL IT BE accomplished!

Here Jesus is talking about his death. He is also referring to his death as a baptism!
(Don't take my word for anything, study it out for yourself)

Now look in Romans 6 KJV, where it talks about being Baptized into Christ.

Romans 6
3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his DEATH?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into DEATH: that like as Christ was RAISED UP FROM THE DEAD by
the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his DEATH, we shall be also [in the likeness] of [his] resurrection:

(no menchion of water here)

This is clearly not a water baptism as so many claim.
John the Baptist baptized in water for the remission of sins.
Paul talks about being baptized into Christ, into his death.

John couldn't possibly baptize anyone into Christ's death, because Jesus Christ had not been crucified...YET.

(((2 different baptisms.)))

We MUST rightly divide.
Grace and Peace to you.