Jesus was not for families

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

miknik5

Jun 2, 2016
There is nothing out of HIS SOVEREIGN control. But what HE has shown you regarding emotions and actions in the last day be blessed and don't avenge don't go out don't take matters into your hands don't live by the sword

and remember again. Those destined for the sword ARE destined for the sword

for the wicked will continue to be wicked and will not understand

guard yourself in your heart and do not break faith with one another

T

TemporaryCircumstances

Let me ask you something.

If lots of people are over protective of their families, how do you form a community?
Take a look at the world....
Take a look at how overprotective parents are of their children.... we already have

Sep 23, 2016
Come out with it Believeume. You have something you want to say

remember in the end PHILIPPIANS 4 and don't "go out"
not by power or by might sayeth THE LORD. But by HIS SPIRIT

You are right
in the end there will be "violent men of the covenant" who will make manifest by what they do that they do not know their GOD
You make me laugh miknik, you're so determined to do something with me, and the rest of the world.

:)

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
Regardless of whether the OP is trolling or not, I think the thread is interesting. One of the reasons why governments support Christian churches is because they think that the "ideas" of the "philosopher" Jesus can be used to help preserve the family institution. "No nation can be strong without this important building block", politicians say.

Churches that are married to the state put emphasis on family, but Jesus always put emphasis on eternal life. The faith of a mother cannot save her son, nor the faith of a son can save his mother - salvation is individual.

Sep 23, 2016
Regardless of whether the OP is trolling or not, I think the thread is interesting. One of the reasons why governments support Christian churches is because they think that the "ideas" of the "philosopher" Jesus can be used to help preserve the family institution. "No nation can be strong without this important building block", politicians say.

Churches that are married to the state put emphasis on family, but Jesus always put emphasis on eternal life. The faith of a mother cannot save her son, nor the faith of a son can save his mother - salvation is individual.
You see coming out in the movie industry lots of films pertaining to the preservation of the family unit (Like preserving rare fossils)

Where the lesson learned is " Family comes first" Now this is not what Jesus taught, he said to love God first then your fellow human as yourself.

Where's family in that?

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
You see coming out in the movie industry lots of films pertaining to the preservation of the family unit (Like preserving rare fossils)

Where the lesson learned is " Family comes first" Now this is not what Jesus taught, he said to love God first then your fellow human as yourself.

Where's family in that?[/QUOTE
If one's family does not follow Jesus, it will be last and least.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Okay I see the "P" when I googled religions wheel

but don't you know that Christianity is not a religion but is more a relationship with the LIVING GOD through CHRIST and that there is only ONE WAY to the FATHER and that is by way of THE SON?

is there any other religion that professes THE FATHER and THE SON?

No. there isnt

and there's a very good reason why
The wheel represents the religions of the world.