Job & Driving Test!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

goth4god

Hi all! I would really appreciate some prayer! I just applied for a job in town to a store that is about to open. I live in a small town & if I don't get this job I'll have to end up working at McDonald's. Nothing wrong with that, I'd just prefer this job more.

I will also be taking my driving test on Friday, so I am praying I pass that so I'll be able to drive to my job, if I get it.

Also, my car needs finish being fixed up and I don't have the money, so I'm praying my parents or someone will loan me the money or something will happen and it will get all fixed up!

Thank you all so much! =]

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Lord for answering her prayers and for your favor on her, in Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Father pave the road for her success, in Jesus Name, amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord! :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

G

goth4god

I passed my driving test!
I also got called back and they had me fill out an application for the job!
Thank you so much for the prayer, and please continue to pray for the job situation!

S

sound7

Praying for you halleluia, HE IS ABLE BLESSES BE

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Thank you so much for the prayer, and please continue to pray for the job situation!
You must be so relieved! I know I was when I passed mine :D.
I will keep you in my prayers for the job situation.

S

shekaniah

Good job on passing your test!!!
Prayers continue for employment...:)

S

sound7

HALLELUIA MY SISTER, GOD loves people who don't settle with the rest but go for the best job and know where you going in every details and in the name of Jesus in the power of the Holy Ghost you got the JOB according to HIS WORD, His divine favour before HIM and before man, AMEN PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM.

GEN 18:3 " And said, My Lord, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant"

LUKE 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man"

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Yay! Praying in Jesus that all else is a success! :)

God bless
pickles