JOB

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blesse

please pray for me to have good job from 7 months i am not having,though i am trying i am not able to get,my situation is very horrible ,i have small kid also, without job i am nothing because i have to survive my family ,i am ready to work for any job ,if any one can provide i will be thankful to all.

D

DyingToSelf

please pray for me to have good job from 7 months i am not having,though i am trying i am not able to get,my situation is very horrible ,i have small kid also, without job i am nothing because i have to survive my family ,i am ready to work for any job ,if any one can provide i will be thankful to all.

LORD,

I thank You that You have Your hand on all of this. I pray for Your provision to fall upon this person. I pray for Your peace to enter into this person's heart and give him assurance. Jesus, we believe You are our door of Hope in the the low valley, and we believe that You have opened doors of provision and opportunity for this child of Yours.

We thank You for Your Grace and Your mercy.

In the Name of Jesus,

Amen

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

V

VioletReigns

Father God, thank You for hearing and answering our brother Blesse's prayer for a job. Hallelujah, You are faithful and such a loving Lord who meets all our needs. Let Blesse be blessed now with a good job that can provide for his family. All thanks and glory and praise to You, Jesus our merciful and mighty Lord! \ :D /

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, you know the best Job, for blesse, loving father, help her to get a good Job, so that her desire to work be fulfilled, and the financial curses, break, yes Lord Jesus, bless her with a Job, Amen

C

confusion1986

Remember Jesus tells us to seek His kingdom and righteousness and all else will be added to us so in know its easier said than done but have patience. God will provide.
Father God in heaven bless this family with the means necessary to survive. You know their needs father and we just ask now that you mediate on their behalf. In Jesus name Amen