Job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MimiSardel

My dad has an interview for a job tomorrow... At the moment he only has a temporary job so it would be nice for him to not have to worry about the contract ending and then he'll have to find a new job. So if anyone would be willing to pray that he'll get the job, thank you.

S

SteveM

Father, I pray that it might be the right job, he may be the right person, and that all may benefit by him getting the job he needs. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting your dad and the job needed before God in Jesus's name with praise and thanksgiving.

God bless
pickles

M

MimiSardel

Thank you for your prayers... he didn't get the job though.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, Im sorry.
This just means God has a better job for him waiting.
He remains in my prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

SteveM

There is something right that will happen - or maybe has already happened.

I am part retired. I got a job to earn some extra money, and thought it was the right thing. It wasn't, it was not a good experience. I should have been doing something else, for free. I am now doing that, and gradually other things are happening. It works better than I thought.

I pray that your father will find the same. Amen.