Jocelyn had 2 miscarriages

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Alright, you know the same friend I had you all pray for for her Manuscripts? Well, she recently had a miscarriage...she didn't know she was pregnant and had extremely bad pain in the shower a week ago and and then it happened. At the time, she had been on birth control pills AND taking shots, so she didn't know how the heck she got pregnant in the first place. But she buried the baby and requested prayer from me. She had a miscarriage a few months ago as well. (she had been trying to get pregnant at the time).

Once again, thank you all for praying for my best friend Jocelyn <3

Prayer for: Healing, emotional healing, fertility, no more miscarriages,

P

Powemm

Most certainly will pray for your friend .. I'm sorry as I know her heart must be tender in the matter.. I pray for Gods perfect comfort and healing in this .. Hugs

Jesusprincess

May 5, 2013
Dear Jesus,
You are the one who gives and you are the one who takes away. Please Lord look at our daughter Jocelyn tonight. She has been going through so much. Lord grant Jocelyn a child, it is her desire to have a baby and just like you did with Ana Lord grant her the wish of being a mother. Please dear Jesus make her womb strong and grant her that gift. Lord Jesus we know that through you everything is possible, please Lord have mercy on her. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs to Jocelyn.
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name for her.

God bless
pickles