Joeseph Mengele's spirit lives on at planned parenthood.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Im gonna get ripped for this but here goes...Where is the outrage?! Where!!! Ive seen more rage over a flipping LION then these aborted BABIES not fetuses. How can we expect Gods blessing and protection on this country after seeing this? HOW?!
Christians what do we do? Someone tell me how do we protest? How do we show outrage? Im outraged!!!! The Bible talks about righteous indignation. Where are our voices Christians? I have defund PP on my FB page and its nothing,its empty.When is the silent majority going to stand up!!! This is vile! These people should lose their jobs and be jailed now! It boggles my mind...smh,boggles my mind.

S

Sirk

Im gonna get ripped for this but here goes...Where is the outrage?! Where!!! Ive seen more rage over a flipping LION then these aborted BABIES not fetuses. How can we expect Gods blessing and protection on this country after seeing this? HOW?!
Christians what do we do? Someone tell me how do we protest? How do we show outrage? Im outraged!!!! The Bible talks about righteous indignation. Where are our voices Christians? I have defund PP on my FB page and its nothing,its empty.When is the silent majority going to stand up!!! This is vile! These people should lose their jobs and be jailed now! It boggles my mind...smh,boggles my mind.

Some friends of mine just this week went to a townhall meeting to discuss this issue with our "esteemed" senator tester. His staff threatened to call homeland security on them for being vocal about the atrocity of abortion. Our leaders are so far out of touch.

K

kaylagrl

Some friends of mine just this week went to a townhall meeting to discuss this issue with our "esteemed" senator tester. His staff threatened to call homeland security on them for being vocal about the atrocity of abortion. Our leaders are so far out of touch.
We need to ban together across the country and not be silenced.The churches need to stand together.We need to elect a president that is against Planned Parenthood. This just cant be let go. There is blood on our hands if we turn away.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
We need to ban together across the country and not be silenced.The churches need to stand together.We need to elect a president that is against Planned Parenthood. This just cant be let go. There is blood on our hands if we turn away.
And they told us last election that the abortion issue was a worn out issue...go figure.