John 65/Daughter gives news

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

J-Kay-2

Giving background how close John came to death year
2012-13. Pay close attn. please. See what God did for
him. Also, she gives date of new needed surgery. This
is from daughter:

***dad*** dad's surgery is scheduled for Wednesday at 11:30. It is extremely dangerous surgery. They will take a vein out of one leg and put it in another as well as remove a very big aneurysm. They would have done surgery earlier but dad takes Coumadin for his heart valves and they need his blood to thicken up. Prayers please for his doctor and for him. He isn't worried about the surgery but says he is NOT looking forward to recovery. I am glad he is thinking about that! I tried to remind him of what he overcame- stroke, staph infection in his heart,a mild heart attack, A-fib, bleeding on the brain, a coma, dying a few times, almost bleeding to death twice, two open heart surgeries in 3 weeks, 2 replaced heart valves, several removed aneurysms and a bad gall bladder. He said "Carrie, you are making me tired!" lol So much for encouraging him! oops. God has lifted him up from so much. I am confident in what he does with my daddy. About a year ago, God showed me a vision where he restored my daddy. I keep reminding Him and trusting Him in that. No matter how he does it, I will praise him! Thanks Family and Friends for your encouragement and prayers!

[ friend J~K~2 ]

T

TashMeyer76

Always in prayer for John!

J

J-Kay-2

This is Wednesday -1/29/14 - re: John you have been praying for.
He had surgery today and they found abscess, took out the old
aneurysm, stripped vein from good leg and put it in from groin
down the one that was bad. Also took 3 liters of fluid off his
abdomen. Last I heard he was in recovery. Will let you know
more later when I get updated. Thanks and God bless. The
family is so happy to know you all have prayed. ~

J

jkalyna

Believing all will be well with him. It is amazing how our God, made us so intricately, and yet so simple that human man, Dr.'s could put us back together again, in the right places. The flesh, and bone, the spirit only our God could fix. As we turn to him in thanksgiving, hear us father as we pray unto thee, through Jesus amen.

J

J-Kay-2

Update on John. He is still in Hospital. They did radical surgery
on the aneurism and had to take great deal of fluid off his stomach.

He will be transferred to facility for 6 weeks for therapy. We are
grateful the Lord brought him through surgery. Now we can ask
he be strengthened daily. He has fought such a battle for nearly
2 years to live.

I ask if there be anything that stands between him and the Lord,
it will be all cleared so he can be at peace in mind and body. Thanks.

T

TashMeyer76

Thank you for updating us on Johns condition. We're in constant prayer for him.