John the Baptist ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 11, 2015
that's correct, a new one for you.

you have said so by your posts. without meaning to, without understanding, your posts show a lot of loneliness and error (almost certainly from another source, not original from you) .

(very common here, btw, lonliness at least is not a sin, per se;

the errors might not be sin either, just errors).
the song says 'only the lonely know where the lonely go' - wincam

V

VioletReigns

yochanan the immerser would tell 'christians' the same thing he told everyone else....

mark 1:4 cjb - So it was that yochanan the immerser - bible gateway

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+1:4...‎

So it was that yochanan the immerser appeared in the desert, proclaiming an
immersion involving turning to yahweh from sin in order to be forgiven.
Perhaps I didn't speak loud enough for you to hear me the first time, so I'll ask you again...

Pray tell, what is the Complete Jewish Bible? Is it an accurate translation of the KJV? Or rather, is it a translation or an interpretation? I guess I'm concerned about whether or not it's segregating Jews from Gentiles. If so, that suggests division.

Dec 26, 2014
ONLY the division JESUS said HE brings. (if you can find it). i.e. because of TRUTH (hint)....

it is much more accurate than the kjv. and also it is not associated with the heresy.(never that i've heard of anyway).

there's a lot of TRUTH you and others have avoided because no one has ever explained to you in a way you could
even
start to understand or start to seek the TRUTH from YAHWEH'S WORD of from HIMSELF.

when (or if? - because while required for life it is not required you seek TRUTH; that's a choice most people never make in fact)
you start to seek TRUTH, from YAHWEH, (by HIS conditions YAHSHUA SPOKE and as it is written in every BIBLE of HIS WORD)
a lot will open up to you, and it is devastating to the flesh, to the worldly, and to the 'selfish' part of each person.....

the carnal is dealt with in YAHSHUA severely ("crucified" you might say, in line with HIS WORD)..... not mildly.

but again, it is not welcome by most people. and they cannot be required to seek or accept TRUTH in YAHSHUA. every one is free to keep on believing what they want to...... (of course, most results end in death, not life; that's the cruncher)

Dec 12, 2013
John the Baptist, LOST HIS SALVATION? ------> you people crack me up!!!! don't you believe the God who filled John with the Holy Spirit from the Womb He wasnt able to 'KEEP' John in the Truth, from his youth to the time he was manifested to Israel as the Preparer of the Way? ?? OF COURSE HE WAS ABLE... so many hold out a man made gospel. that requires 'man' to keep himself/herself, in order to 'keep oneself saved'.. smh.... a works salvation, based and grounded in man. smh.. listen to what the Word tells us about John when he was growing up until the Time he was manifested to Israel------->

And the Child Grew, and Waxed Strong in Spirit, and was in the Deserts till the day of his Shewing unto Israel.------> Luke 1

*does this sound like a boy growing into a man who is running around the Deserts, wondering if he is saved or not? losing his salvation Friday only to get it back Monday but lose it again Tuesday but regain it back on Friday? lolz.. you see the problem with a man made gospel and salvation based on 'man's abilities'? IT DOESNT FIT. .sorry.. John never questioned or lost his salvation or the Holy Ghost that was in him from the Womb.. get off the man made gospel and into Truth!

One Waxing STrong In the Spirit is not ONE QUESTIONING whether He/she is really saved or still saved!
I agree.......for sure......!