Jordanian Pilot Killed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
One thing I will say is that IF this triggers Jordan and other Moderate Muslim Nations to unite against ISIS........

1) and it goes well for them, Obama will take the credit

2) and it goes poorly for them, Obama will deny any involvement

(feel free to throw this back in my face when the time comes...........)

S

Sirk

One thing I will say is that IF this triggers Jordan and other Moderate Muslim Nations to unite against ISIS........

how partisan of you!!! ;)

M

Mitspa

Just heard Jordan killed the woman bomber that they wanted to trade for this Pilot.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Just heard Jordan killed the woman bomber that they wanted to trade for this Pilot.
With four more Jordanian-held ISIS prisoners awaiting execution. Jordan ain't playin'. Jordanians are gathering in Amman and demonstrating in support of swift military action against ISIS. And now, Iraqi Christians are training to fight ISIS.

And what are we doing? Talking about giving everyone but the people who drive the economy a free ride, and pretending Islamic terrorists are just a few misguided radicals whom we needn't bother with. King Abdullah of Jordan is a commander-in-chief. Obama is a pretender.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Jordan hangs 2 terrorists, vows 'earth-shaking' response to grisly ISIS video

Jordan hanged two terrorists early Wednesday, in a swift response to the release of a video showing ISIS burning alive a captured air force pilot, and vowed an “earth-shaking” response to the terror group’s sadistic slaughter.

Jordan's King Abdullah, who was in Washington for a diplomatic mission when the video depicting the horrific death of Lt. Muath al-Kaseasbeh hit the Internet, met with lawmakers and then President Obama after getting word of Al-Kaseasbeh's death. Although the meetings were private, lawmakers said Abdullah, a former military general and special forces commander who has ruled the Arab nation since his father's death in 1999, was angry and resolute.

"He said there is going to be retribution like ISIS hasn’t seen,” said Rep. Duncan Hunter Jr., R-Calif., a Marine Corps veteran of two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, who was in the meeting with the king. “He mentioned ‘Unforgiven’ and he mentioned Clint Eastwood, and he actually quoted a part of the movie.”
Build more gallows, King Abdullah. Hang 'em high, hang 'em all.

I hope all of you heard that the efforts by ISIS to get the release of Sajida al-Rishawi, a failed suicide bomber in Jordanian custody, in exchange for al-Kaseasbeh, was completely disingenuous. Jordan had solid intelligence last week that the pilot had been gruesomely executed on January 3, a full month before the video was released and long before the offer to exchange him for the woman terrorist was made.

Last edited:
A

Anonimous

has anyone else noticed that the woman that Jordan hung looks like Obama?

Dec 12, 2013
It could ALSO BE the triggering mechanism that UNITES Moderate Muslims to war against ISIS........that would be great in my opinion. Jordan WILL need our support though.......monies, weapons and such.......but not boots on the ground........King said it's their war, they will fight it...........wish our leader was as resolute
Gives a whole new meaning to (YELLOW) dog Democrat doesn't it............ ;) yeah I know..........! Key emphasis is on (YELLOW)

Dec 12, 2013
With four more Jordanian-held ISIS prisoners awaiting execution. Jordan ain't playin'. Jordanians are gathering in Amman and demonstrating in support of swift military action against ISIS. And now, Iraqi Christians are training to fight ISIS.

And what are we doing? Talking about giving everyone but the people who drive the economy a free ride, and pretending Islamic terrorists are just a few misguided radicals whom we needn't bother with. King Abdullah of Jordan is a commander-in-chief. Obama is a pretender.
See post 28 and I will add......Commander-is-missing-in-chief

Dec 12, 2013

Don't forget to add....(With a SMILE) and a POLITICAL HANDSHAKE!