July has come and gone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nalu

Greetings everyone.

The month of July 2011 has come and gone.

Christian Chat.com has not met basic operating cost's, yet again.

To all of the Christian Chat members that have generously donated, I thank you.

God uses this humble site to reach into the homes of people world wide, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

God also uses this site to minister to people during hard times, crisis situations etc.

This is also a great place to fellowship and meet with other believers.

We have many disabled members on this site who depended on Christian Chat.com as a source of fellowship as they are unable to leave their homes.

Suggestions to improve the site are wonderful, and I agree, necessary.

If Christian Chat.com could meet minimum operating cost's and become self sufficient, it would help ensure the upgrades and site enhancements were made.

Thank you all so much for allowing me to share. I pray that God bless each and everyone of you.