june 2

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 3, 2012
it is his birthday...and i terribly miss him...but i can't be with him... it's so painful for me, Lord... please help me to accept the fact that he is now in your presence... help me Lord to let go and move on...even though it really hurts...please teach mo how...

B

bluebirdchaser

I am praying for you. And if you need to vent my inbox is open.
Mathew 5:4.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:6-7

Rachel20

May 7, 2013

Psalm 34:18

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted

and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds

God loves you and He will never leave you nor forsake you. I am sorry for your loss.

Dear Father,

I pray that you be with this dear lady, every step of the way and bless her abundantly. Lord life is a gift, and each day you have given us is a blessing, a new opportunity, a new chance to show your love to others.

Even in the depths of her sorrow, Lord let her know that you are there with her, from now till the end of her life. Give her your strength and your peace that passes all understanding.

Thank you Father for your loving kindness and mercies that are new everyday. Thank you for her life. Thank you for everything that you have done and will do. Thank you for your Son Jesus, whose death on the cross has saved us.

Thank you Jesus. In your name I pray, amen.

Dec 19, 2009
it is his birthday...and i terribly miss him...but i can't be with him... it's so painful for me, Lord... please help me to accept the fact that he is now in your presence... help me Lord to let go and move on...even though it really hurts...please teach mo how...
What I felt helped a lot when my dad died was the fellowship I had at church. Otherwise I would have been extremely lonely. But then, we are never alone, since we can always talk with the Lord. He is always listening.