just another child of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

toknowaheart

hi everybody well i'm here just trying something new hope that this place will be a blessing to me so that i also can be a blessing. love reading the word and also studying it just looking for fellowship and love that can alonely come from him and His ppl amen Praise the name of JESUS

Dec 12, 2011
amen..welcome and just to let you know im new here my self..so far i love it here....Glad to have you here and god bless you

H

HebrewsTwelve22

Hello Sister
Welcome to Christian Chat! Sister you are not just another child of God ...
you are BELOVED!
You are a Saint!
You are a daughter of a King!
Hallelujah!
Wanna really know who you are?
Watch this ... (I love this video )

Who I Am in Christ - YouTube

And whats more you are my Sister in Christ (hugs)

Welcome to the Christian Chat family. I hope you will like it here :)

H

HebrewsTwelve22

Oops... please accept my humble apologies ... BROTHER
(not Sister!)
That will teach me for not wearing my glasses when posting!
I am very sorry and hope yo can forgive my mistake.
:eek:

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello I'm glad you joined Christian Chat.