Just for you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sparkle1630

Wasnt exactly sure where to post this so thought i'd just post it here :) I've been browsing through the different forums and seeing the different things people post and I just thought I would say that, even though I havent spoken to a lot of you, I'm already encouraged by what I read. So just wanted to say thanks for that!

Y'all are mighty warriors for God! And NEVER forget how precious you truly are to Jesus! He has plans for your life! You mean SO much to Him that He gave His life up for you! And even if you were the only sinner on earth...He would STILL go to the cross!! I hope to speak to many of you throughout my time on here!

Storms and troubles will come...but storms make better sailors! (thats a saying we use in my church!)

Keep on being encouraging with your words on here! :D

U

Ugly

Just as a helpful suggestion in the future, if you're ever not sure where to post something then you probably want to post it in the Misc. section as that is the point of that area.
Glad you're enjoying the site.

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
This was a good place to post this since you were referring to the family of Christians and how their words encourage you. Your words are also encouraging to us.

Love,
Your Christian Family

S

Sirk

Wasnt exactly sure where to post this so thought i'd just post it here :) I've been browsing through the different forums and seeing the different things people post and I just thought I would say that, even though I havent spoken to a lot of you, I'm already encouraged by what I read. So just wanted to say thanks for that!

Y'all are mighty warriors for God! And NEVER forget how precious you truly are to Jesus! He has plans for your life! You mean SO much to Him that He gave His life up for you! And even if you were the only sinner on earth...He would STILL go to the cross!! I hope to speak to many of you throughout my time on here!

Storms and troubles will come...but storms make better sailors! (thats a saying we use in my church!)

Keep on being encouraging with your words on here! :D
.....and ships are made to be sailed! ;)

H

honeybee

You know that you found your mate if you cannot imagine being away from them. It is not the sex it is the respect and going to church together. A bond of children and a love that grows in time. When I hear divorce I get a knot in my stomache. Marriage is very sacrred and beautiful if they say divorce it is a weakness in themselves.

H

honeybee

My husband was 20 years older than me. Not handsome. Good, gentle, honest hard working, loyal and very respectful of women. He became a Christian at 40. Norm had a scar on his chin mustache and beard and gave me a pretty little girl. I miss him so much you know a good husband it is not race or age. I could not imagine a day with out Norm. I was blessed.

H

honeybee

Me have asked me to date. I am far from ready. I had a wonderful husband Norman was pawnee, chipewa and caucation 20 years older than me. I respected to my mom and did not go wrong with marrying Norman. 20 years older My daughter is taking losing him hard. Norman's dna was strong. I see Norman when I look at my daughter.

H

honeybee

cancer is rough Norman was on a pect tube it would be selfish to say hang on for rose he waited as long as he could for Rose. I hurt for my little girl