Just found the place today.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

Conservative Patriot. WWG1WGA. I'm a disabled dad. I homeschool my daughter; we use Abeka.
Et je parle français.
Well, I don't speak nor read french but I know how to use a google translator :LOL:

Welcome to CC. Hope you enjoy your time spent around here. Trust me, there are indeed a lot of good threads and good people here.

I too am a homeschooling parent. We use............................................
well a combination of stuff :)

Look forward to seeing you around.

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
welcome @WGreyHawk I love singing songs in French and there is a language of missing intervention in French i feel which is both Good and bad. like did anyone know that Poisson d'or sounds like poison the Ora in English(the Ora may well be the gold in the heavens so who would want to poison the or ? ... poisson d'or in french actually means golden fish and the golden fish may well be the sovereign of the heavens, does anyone remember Jesus saying there is a gold sovereign in my fish that will feed you for life i believe. You can spot how the language has also been devided in many other words.. Like cross is translated to traverse in french which sounds like a direction andthe cross does look like a directional symbol. is it possible this language was divided by something not so nice and when you say traverse with meaning it awakens something in you like traverse topez which could mean flow the color gold into me and bless me with that color of purity, Or any other color like traverse sapphire which you could also equate to the or being a type ora,,, or a ray of ora like A spectrum of color that can flow in any direction or a ray of hope etc .

anyhow wellcome to cc lol

de-emerald

May 8, 2021
It a very intresting study @Isny and one that i have spent a lot of time on years studying different languages and identifying a language of intervention. hope this answers your informitive concerns.

There is a lauguage that is devided the bible says so. do you have any idea what language that is ?. because i have spent years trying to find out. and studied it day and night, for years. My guess is its a language of intervention from a good side has been devided but a language of cursing from a bad side has been devided to.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and so glad you are joining the fellowship here:) God bless you and your family!

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Conservative Patriot. WWG1WGA. I'm a disabled dad. I homeschool my daughter; we use Abeka.
I know homeschooling is hard work. You will be richly rewarded for it someday. A warm welcome to CC, WGH:):coffee:.