Just joined ... almost divorced and feeling very alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

heartbroken

I guess my title says it all. Just looking for some insight in how to stay strong in God's love and promises.

R

Ramon

Welcome. I will pray. May Jesus bless you.

Y

yaright

I guess my title says it all. Just looking for some insight in how to stay strong in God's love and promises.

Even though a person could be in a room crowed with people, this may not keep that person from feeling lonely. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Welcome to Christian Chat! Continue seeking God's face and praying, He will guide you. God bless

S

shekaniah

Welcome!

Sorry to here about your divorce...

I will pray you God will love you through all the people you know!

Take care and may your time be blessed here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
heartbroken Jesus Loves You!
Hi welcome to Christian Chat.

N

nukreation

Hi Heartbroken,

There is a course that was put together by a number of people who have been through divorce. We run the course at our church and it's good. Maybe they run it close to where you live. Here's the link: www.divorcecare.org/

Regards,

Nukreation

I

Irish4God

Keep yourself connected to your church family, if you don't have one get one. Keep your nose in the BOOK and your eyes on Him. He promises not to give us more than we can handle. If he will bring you to it He will bring you through it. IF you lean on HIM.

God Bless:)

E

eLLalala

hugsss!!! welcome to cc.

P

Phoenix

Hey heart broken. I am so sorry! I know how you feel! May God bless you and give you His awesome love adn peace, guidance and direction. I know you feel so out of sorts right now, not knowing which end is up or what to do next. I urge you to wait upon the Lord!! praya nd speak with him! Listen for his command and then follow Him and know truly know that YOU my dear are NOT alone!!!

E

Eugene

hi welcome to christian chat, nice to have you.

Lord I pray for Heartbroken right now that she may feel you not to ever be alone..Lord I pray that you can touch her and lead her out. in Jesus name Amen

I hope to talk with you some time.

J

JCchild

Hi ! I want to let you know I am praying for you ! I also want to hand this website name over .I dont know the full situation of your marriage but I know God hates Divorce .If you want to make this marriage work still I pray that this will bring you hope .I am going through this myself and am a stander I beleive and have faith Christ can restore my what seems to be a dead marriage .Remember with God all things are possible ! Im praying for you would enjoy a prayer partner if you are interested in becoming a stander ! Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc. this is the name of the website you can check out of you like God Bless !

H

heartbroken

Hi ! I want to let you know I am praying for you ! I also want to hand this website name over .I dont know the full situation of your marriage but I know God hates Divorce .If you want to make this marriage work still I pray that this will bring you hope .I am going through this myself and am a stander I beleive and have faith Christ can restore my what seems to be a dead marriage .Remember with God all things are possible ! Im praying for you would enjoy a prayer partner if you are interested in becoming a stander ! Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc. this is the name of the website you can check out of you like God Bless !
Thanks, JChild. Although I believe anything is possible, I have little hope that we will get back together. He has not so much as initiated getting together for coffee since our "trial" separation. I just don't think he cares. In fact, he has told me that he doesn't care about my feelings before. Sometimes you just know. I hope things work out better for you.

H

heartbroken

hi welcome to christian chat, nice to have you.

Lord I pray for Heartbroken right now that she may feel you not to ever be alone..Lord I pray that you can touch her and lead her out. in Jesus name Amen

I hope to talk with you some time.
Thanks, Eugene. I'd love to talk. I feel like I've spoken too much here with my close friends and need some new insight and new ears. I'm not very good about checking in here, but I'll try to do so more regularly.

H

heartbroken

Thank to everyone for your words. I have joined a DivorceCare group, as one of you suggested, and it is quite intense, but I think it will be helpful. It is being run through my church, which I am staying connected to, as another person suggested. I promised myself in all of this that although my ex may not truly love me, that I would not give up on God's love. I know I am worth something, despite the fact that I feel ripped apart and rejected. Thanks again everyone.

E

Eugene

Thank to everyone for your words. I have joined a DivorceCare group, as one of you suggested, and it is quite intense, but I think it will be helpful. It is being run through my church, which I am staying connected to, as another person suggested. I promised myself in all of this that although my ex may not truly love me, that I would not give up on God's love. I know I am worth something, despite the fact that I feel ripped apart and rejected. Thanks again everyone.
you are very welcome sister:)

K

Kat76

I am getting through divorce at the moment. I feel better for it though. Ex is a non christian and he made me feel down and to keep him happy I didnt live how I would like to live as a christian. Now I have a better relationship with God. God wants me happy.

May he bless you and send people when you need them.