Just thought I'd share

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Dunno why this came to me In my time in the Lord this morning. Its beautiful and kinda gruesome all a once.

May you always eat from the tree of life
May your thirst be quenched by living waters
My you always be bathed in the blood of Christ
Kept a sheep fit for the slaughter.

It just rings in my heart and head....dunno........your thoughts? ( No pizza last night) lol

F

FreeNChrist

I kinda like it.

What many try to do, and encourage others to do, is really just to try to eat from the good side of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But that is to still be eating from the wrong tree! We are to eat from the tree of life, who is Jesus Christ.

And we drink of Him who freely gives to us the living water, and who shed His blood on the cross for our sake....the Perfect Lamb of God who keeps us, and who alone makes us perfect in the eyes of God.

P

pottersclay

Thank you free but as I said...it just came to me so I have no claim in it.....??????

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I was speaking once to someone who witnesses to recovering alcoholics and addicts, and he was joking quite seriously about how you just can't come out and ask someone if they have been washed in the blood of the Lamb. I knew exactly what he was saying. The lost are extremely sensitive to any suggestion of their need to do anything in relation to God, and Jesus is an offense to many in a culture that embraces pluralism, and where Buddhism is the hip slick and cool way to go. But even while I was still lost, I loved hearing people's God stories. That is one of the beautiful things about the 12 step rooms. People are given the tools to explore their beliefs about God in a safe environment where the goal, unbeknownst to them, is to develop a relationship with God. :)