just to survive..somehow!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

aliveinhim

I have so much to b thankful for but ..husband admitted with infection in one place, father in law had an accident and admitted at another, and I am here struggling not able to go b with either of them..God I know u never said life would b easy but still just give me strength..plz asking for all ur prayers..finding each day a huge struggle.

J

justbelieve

I know how hard it is to be in a situation where you really can't do anything... it is often said that it is during times like these that God teaches you to really trust in Him. The one thing you can do is also the best and most important thing you can do... pray! Keep praying for your husband, your father in law, and for yourself... pray for the people that God is using to treat and take care of them. And as you pray... believe! Believe that God is making your husband and father in law better... believe that you will all be together again, full of joy and love... believe that God is giving you the strength and peace to get through each day until you are all together again.
And if it gets hard to believe and have faith... just tell our Lord Jesus and ask Him to bless you with more faith. He is faithful... every day and in every way.
I will be praying for you.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:13

T

toyouwithlove

Lord, I pray for healing for this womans husband and father in law. Please deliver them from their illnesses in the way that only You can. Give strength to this woman as she is faced with this difficult situation. May You provide her with peace and an abundance of comfort. Wrap Your arms around this family. May they feel Your presence in every moment as they go through this. May they emerge from these situations closer to each other and closer to You. All glory to You! In Jesus Name, Amen!

A

aliveinhim

Thank u all for ur prayers and comforting words..feeling an inner peace and strength..thank u Jesus.