Justice and Peace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Today at my church the pastor announced to grave stories to keep in prayer.
1) Cisco is a Oaxacan civil rights worker. Last week he was kidnapped. In Mexico it's widely known that you never pay a ransom because that means the persons dead already. He has a wife and young family.
2) Juan Chavez worked with gang members through an organization called Cloud and Fire Ministries, a company I used to work for. He moved his family back to Compton to serve the gang community. Recently he went to a funeral where many gang members were represented. Police say that he pulled a gun (very unlikely) and they shot and killed him.

D

danschance

Thats sad.

Lord Jesus, You said "blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted." I ask that You bring comfort into the people who are mourning the loss of a good brother. He died in Your service.

I ask for the safe return of Cisco to his family.

If it be Your will, In Jesus name.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus's name for all .

God bless
pickles