Justin Beiber

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Now I gone and done it haven't I? yes this thread about Justin beiber, do you have courage to say what you think about him? Now personally I am not a fan of him, his songs don't speak to me. but I know so many girls go coo coo for him and guys call him some things I cannot say. But we as christians are to love so i try not think bad about him even though he really irritates me.

ForthAngel

Aug 31, 2012
I'm not a belieber. My son likes his music. I personally have nothin' against the kid. I've seen him make public declarations of faith, but his secular lifestyle kinda kills the meaning behind that for me. Oil and water don't mix. He's just another child star in a long line of them that has been shaped and molded by the industry to make money. I am not a fan of American pop-culture and he is one of the forerunners keeping this ignorance abounding. Girls, money, and self self self, I I I, me me me.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I wonder if this thread will turn out to be one of those places where you bash on jb. I think it would be kinda funny but then again i would feel kinda bad. And I swear if someone makes a miley cyrus thread i am going to flip. I had to endure the nightmare of my sisters watching her hanna montanna show all the time and when they killed the show I thought that was the greatest move america had made in forever

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I'm a belieber!!!

I'm kidding

or am i ;)

R

richie_2uk

Now I gone and done it haven't I? yes this thread about Justin beiber, do you have courage to say what you think about him? Now personally I am not a fan of him, his songs don't speak to me. but I know so many girls go coo coo for him and guys call him some things I cannot say. But we as christians are to love so i try not think bad about him even though he really irritates me.
Its hard to love someone who sings songs that stick in your head, like baby baby, oh arrrgggggghhhhhh But the problem with people like him, they forget about the people who put them there in the first place of fame, and when they are famous, they don't want to be seen, they hide themselves. Bit like the Devil. he is in darkness, and is were he operates, not saying Beiber is the devil, lol But famous people like him complain, they not getting privacy, and they start to get angry to everyone who put him there. Makes you sick people like that with all that kind of money, who call it work, to entertain and sing and dance, yet you got people with less pay, like nurses, doctors and carers, who are scraping the barrel for money, and they are the ones who are helping to save lives. that's real work. Not singing and doing a dance for millions.

all beiber has to do is cough, and he makes millions of $'s all because his fans wants to hear him cough. How dumb and bizzar is that? but its true. its not only beiber but other famous rockstars and movie stars, they get paid millions just appearing on a TV slot, for no more than 5 to 10 minutes chat, Its ridiculas.

Last edited:

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Oh man... that horrible son Baby baby.. Arrgh! the nightmares!

R

richie_2uk

Sorry Blain, that will stick in your head all night now lol .

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i dont think i ever seen bieber or miley cyrus in the same photo...maybe they are the same person they both are equally terrible musicians

T

Trax

He said many things and made many statements of faith, but testing reveals the fruit.
If he is of the Lord, God will probably allow him to hit bottom one day, to get Justin's
attention. In all honesty, what he is doing now doesn't surprise me. Its where he
lands I'm not sure about.

T

twill

And you really should. That dude is gonna be so messed up later on in life, either from the culture and fans and lifestyle eating him alive, or from me getting my hands around his little neck after some jerk has had the nerve to play that song on the radio...

B

Bryan95

I wonder if this thread will turn out to be one of those places where you bash on jb. I think it would be kinda funny but then again i would feel kinda bad. And I swear if someone makes a miley cyrus thread i am going to flip. I had to endure the nightmare of my sisters watching her hanna montanna show all the time and when they killed the show I thought that was the greatest move america had made in forever
Lets talk about Miley Cyrus now :)

C

Chezz

I don't like Miley Cyrus or JB!

D

djness

I wonder if Christians talk more about Jesus or Justin....or Tebow.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Don't sully the name of Tebow. He led the Gators through some great seasons.