Keep me in prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Michael86

What's up guys.....
I'm 29 & I'm married to a beautiful young woman although we have crazy trying times lol I wouldn't want to see myself with anyone else. I have a little girl and one on the way. I work hard to provide everything my family needs and more, currently getting back in school to hopefully (with God's direction and His grace) secure my family's future; I want so badly to leave a positive legacy once I'm gone (I think about this often) especially having two girls it makes me really want them to feel covered and protected by their dad! So I do what I have to.
I have for the last month been having this insane headache on the left side of my head. Yesterday the doc says she just thinks its what she calls a 'cluster headache' (comes and goes around autumn season) she prescribed medicine and suggested we go from there. So I am hoping this is all it is because when I say these headaches are painful, I have never felt pain like this, it completely stops my entire day when it gets so bad. Keep me in prayer on this if you will that God will heal me of this.
I have much to do to be down right now or anytime soon. Thanks God bless.

C

cmarieh

I know it is easier said than done, but relax. From what you have stated, the headaches are stress related. I don't know where you live, but I think it may be good to go on a day trip somewhere that you can spend time with your wife and little girl before the newest recruit is born. To be honest, it may be what the doctor ordered. One thing I do know is that God will not put more on your plate than you can handle. Over the weekend my family and I went on a trip to the coast, and I know that can get expensive, but I mean you can go bowling or whatever may interest you and your family. Because if you don't do it now you probably won't for about a year from now. I suffer from really bad migraine headaches and stress is my main trigger, so the less stress I can put on myself the better. I will pray for you and your family.