Kennedy's Stance on Mandatory Vaccines

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

evyaniy

According to Del, none of the injections in the childhood schedule have been properly blind placebo tested. They have also not been tested in the combinations that they are administered in short periods of time to the infants and children receiving them. Doctors who have provided data showing the harm of the shots have been shut down and had their licenses revoked.

Is RFKj ready to call for a halt of all childhood shots? If adults want to take shots that is their choice whether moral or not. Children get no choice and suffer lifelong consequences from what is forced on them from day 1 after being born. That is what he should be calling for and articulating in defense of the children. Then he covers for the makers saying they cannot be held accountable.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia

Kennedy publicly announced his stance on mandatory injections.
He is against injecting those who are opposed to injections UNLESS they can be proven safe.
Peggy Hall makes other good observations about his views and are worth listening to starting at the 6:20 minute mark.

As Americans who might be ruled by another tyrant who is opposed to God given rights enumerated and "protected" by our Federal as well as state constitutions, we should be informed about this candidate.
I like a lot of what he has said concerning problems with the injections with Highwire, but this last interview/ speech gives me reason to reconsider.
What do you think?

Here's another example of this philosophy that those in positions like this have any legit authority to inject others.

FDA Official....Reprobate

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
The tyrants are coming. Run for your life.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

Kennedy publicly announced his stance on mandatory injections.
He is against injecting those who are opposed to injections UNLESS they can be proven safe.
Peggy Hall makes other good observations about his views and are worth listening to starting at the 6:20 minute mark.

As Americans who might be ruled by another tyrant who is opposed to God given rights enumerated and "protected" by our Federal as well as state constitutions, we should be informed about this candidate.
I like a lot of what he has said concerning problems with the injections with Highwire, but this last interview/ speech gives me reason to reconsider.
What do you think?
Well, I would say and this is fact: Without injections against small pocks, chickenpocks, rubella, measles, Mumps, poliomyelitis ( no injection) the number of dead and serious sick children would increase dramatically.
Will you go back in the time when these vaccines were not available?

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Well, I would say and this is fact: Without injections against small pocks, chickenpocks, rubella, measles, Mumps, poliomyelitis ( no injection) the number of dead and serious sick children would increase dramatically.
Will you go back in the time when these vaccines were not available?
Sorry I don't have a time machine.
The reality is that vaccine companies did an extremely good job of convincing the public that they were to be credited for that which sanitation improvements did.

Additionally, parents have been convinced that most childhood diseases are deadly and that they are required to trust untrustworthy medical systems to inject their precious children with substances unknown. Children get sick as do adults, AND they get better.
However, I can't even remember how many parents who's children were severely harmed by the childhood vaccines.
I wouldn't trust some junkie living under a bridge to inject children with God only knows what. Why would I trust some junkie who dons a cheap lab jacket and is in an expensive building to inject children with God only knows what toxins?

These points have been proven hundreds of times in this forum.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I like him, he is playing the "maybe" game to get elected, he knows that to prove vaccine safety, it take about 10 years of testing, he has denounced the corruption of the big pharma repetedly on this website; children's health defence, he strikes me a decent caring human being.

Blessings
I thought about that.
In this latest video, I learned a few new things including who was first responsible for requiring all children to be injected starting in 1961. It might be of interest. RFKJ website has more info and they modified the format from the time Peggy pointed out her main point was displayed top of his page. Very interesting...

https://m.youtube.com/live/oZMmR0bocmg?feature=share

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Sam Harris was recently asked why he refuses to have RFK on his podcast in Sam's answer was because RFK is a liar and a fraud
He's saying that climate change deniers should be criminally prosecuted while still pushing the long debunked narrative that vaccines cause autism