kik friend???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Khate_Ashlee

im a christian ..i want to have friends that christian too like me ..so if u have kik .. kik me

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
im a christian ..i want to have friends that christian too like me ..so if u have kik .. kik me : Khate1996

Khate_ashlee, it is fine if you want to have christian friends on here, but giving out your personal info on here is not a wise idea to do. What is posted on this site is seen by MILLIONS of people around the world, and unfortunately CC has its share of weirdos and whackos. I would hate to see you get bombarded with freak emails or even computer viruses. You may want to ask a mod to delete your post giving your contact info, and/ or change your info altogether to a different one. The world is full of weirdos just waiting for the chance to contact a young girl such as yourself, so please be more careful with your personal info next time. :) Other than that, have fun and enjoy CC.

K

Khate_Ashlee

oh thank you :)

K

Khate_Ashlee

thank you :)

K

Khate_Ashlee

can you teach me how to delete some post??

K

Khate_Ashlee

how can i find the moderator..?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
how can i find the moderator..?

khate, this is just the forums..the chat rooms are elsewhere and if you could go into one and talk to us, we could answer your questions alot faster. :) Click the blue "chat now" button at the top of the log-in page, choose a room and come visit us.

To answer your question about the moderators, their names appear at the bottom of the name list, way down, in the chat rooms. Some of the mods are 1still_waters, HarpyEagle, river_stone, and AlaynaJ. You can message any of them with your request to have your personal info deleted. :)

K

Kasray

I'm the same way mine is kasieray

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I'm the same way mine is kasieray
​kasray, please scroll up to post #2 and read why giving out ANY of your personal info on here is a very bad idea. :)