Kingdom of God, where it all starts and never ends...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
My day consists of going to my grand wee one's basketball game and then goofing off with my oldest grand wee daughter and my youngest niece. Before I get to getting though, I wanted to talk for just a bit on the Kingdom of God and what that means to me.

This is my take, thus far...

Since the dawn of time, God sought to increase His Kingdom here on earth. From the beginning, His creation has had trouble getting out of our own way so that His, our King's, structure can be implemented, allowing His Kingdom to reign. We in our own weakness can not adhere. In other words, the mosaic law, inspired by God, was good, but somehow was lost in translation by the ignorance, selfishness and pride of man, causing sin, which causes death.

His atonement, His sacrifice, fulfilled the law through agape love for us. He has now written those laws in and on our hearts so that we can come into agreement with the King. We, through His work and our submission to His beckonings, take on His nature that dwells within. When we are loving Him and others the way He has instructed and shown, we will be set apart, dwelling in the Kingdom of God.

Can we ever, in our flesh, always conform...um Heavens NO!!! However, because we are in Him, we will seek to, yearn to, be honored to adhere to. it really simplifies the good news of the Gospel and very Kingdom of God when we look at it this way. Again, it is scriptural that when we walk in the spirit of true Love, loving Him and others the way He instructed and shown, the fruits of Him are experienced; when we do not, His Spirit, His Nature, is grieved.

His message before and after His death speaks of the Kingdom of God and our place in it. This is why I always say, “I pledge my allegiance to the Kingdom of God”. My home is in the house of the Lord, where my King dwells. I yearn to shine and lead with Him, walking in His spirit, shining His Glory, representing His Kingdom. Seeking the Kingdom of God is where it all starts and never ends.

My identity and belonging are in Him and His Kingdom...♡♡♡ I want to Love as He would have us love, sincerely and selflessly, in all ways. How sweet that state of dwelling can be, but only possible in Him.

Praise His Holy Name!!!!