Kyle looking for friends :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KylenSoCal

Hi Im Kyle and i was baptized November 5th last year, so Im a newborn but very passionate. The reason Im on here is to help ANYONE I can, especially spiritually :) God has done SOOO much for me, I just wanna help ppl know His love :)

W

Wycliffe_Erika

Hi KylenSoCal :) How are you doing? I'm Eri from Argentina. I can be your friend. You can write me on my profile on Christian Chat and Ill give you my e-mail so we can be panpal buddies or prayer buddies :D.
God bless

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello KylenSoCal welcome to Christian Chat hope to chat with you soon ;)

L

Lightwalker

Hi, Kyle! Welcome to Christian Chat!

P

pretzel

hi God bless you and welcome!
:)

B

Be_Evergreen

Hey Kyle! :) Welcome to CC. His love is strong, burns a bright fire within us! :D Wonderful to see that passion in you.

Last edited:
G

Godlovespenguins

I'm New too:), people are pretty nice around here:)

T

Tobby17

Welcome kyle, and Godlovespenguins, what a funny name..lol :D

G

Godlovespenguins

Lol thanx:) I tried Godlovesyou ,Jesuslovesyou, all kinds of stuff, but ideas al taken.so I was like heyy God loves my favorite animal, penguins:) haha now yall know the backstop of my username:) lol Jesus loves yall:)