Ladies vs Gentlemen (III or possibly VI)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thewanderer

154.. and you will see it blurrrr

H

HelenTn

ok thewanderer wait for me,hahaaa 152

Dec 9, 2011
i wonder if the guys would compete if the rules were changed to make the game more attractive (potentialy winnible) at least until the guys were more involved in the game,so that there would an opportunity to speak about the situation while playing.
ie we are really up on them now.
thats what the ladies are doing to us..
nevertheless..carry-on

M

Miri

150 hi ok what rules wud you have. How about the winners get a gleaming fast red sports car.
(provided courtesy of seed-time-harvest! )

Dec 9, 2011
150 hi ok what rules wud you have. How about the winners get a gleaming fast red sports car.
(provided courtesy of seed-time-harvest! )
Hi miri

lol.i was thinking someone would post a suggestion as they posted their number

M

Miri

148 ok lets see.

New meal - fried potatoes with roast horse, horse raddish sauce, carrots and not a trace of cow DNA - (possibly only those
in the UK might get this!!!)

Dec 9, 2011
148 ok lets see. Hi Miri

New meal - fried potatoes with roast horse, horse raddish sauce, carrots and not a trace of cow DNA - (possibly only those
in the UK might get this!!!)
:D:eek:some of that really made me hungry(except the roast horse)laughing out loud.IF you win i will atempt to post a plate of food.

.... .150. ....

M

Miri

There has been various media stories recently in the UK and Europe about horse DNA being found in beef products.
So we are all feeling a little "hoarse" at the moment :D

Anyone for a burger!!!!

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I presume we're supposed to be using Roman numerals based on the title... ;)

CXLIV

Dec 9, 2011
can someone give me directions on how to post pictures on here.I don't think the men are interested for some reason;And would like also to know where do people find these pictures they post on here.