Lady in hospital, situation is critical

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wwjd_kilden

A friend of the family, and a loved member of the church, is in the hospital and has been there for some days.

She got a blow to the head and they kept her in artificial coma because of the damage. They woke her back up after a few days, and she seemed to do well, but now she is getting worse again. She is semi- conscious, but it's looking grim. she has blood clots in her brain, but by treating these, they risk her brain starting to bleed again.

From a medical point of view the chance of her getting better is minimal, but we know the Lord can work miracles: Please pray!

Dec 19, 2009
I have prayed that the Lord will take care of your friend. But then the Lord loves all of his creations.

A

Avidan

I have prayed that the Lord will take care of your friend. But then the Lord loves all of his creations.
Standing with you both in prayer for her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

W

wwjd_kilden

Thank you both :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Am praying for your friend, God bless

S

shekaniah

Praying for your friend, in Jesus name amen

W

wwjd_kilden

Thank you.
Update: She is stable again, but they will not be able to go back for more surgery if she gets worse.
The family can see progress every time the prayer requests are sent out, so they can see His works. Please keep her in prayer.

A

Avidan

Thank you.
Update: She is stable again, but they will not be able to go back for more surgery if she gets worse.
The family can see progress every time the prayer requests are sent out, so they can see His works. Please keep her in prayer.

Heavenly Father, I lift her up in prayer again to You. Fight for her. Fight against that which contends with her and quicken her body with life I pray in Jesus Name.

Dec 9, 2011
A friend of the family, and a loved member of the church, is in the hospital and has been there for some days.

She got a blow to the head and they kept her in artificial coma because of the damage. They woke her back up after a few days, and she seemed to do well, but now she is getting worse again. She is semi- conscious, but it's looking grim. she has blood clots in her brain, but by treating these, they risk her brain starting to bleed again.

From a medical point of view the chance of her getting better is minimal, but we know the Lord can work miracles: Please pray!
father i pray that our sister in the hospital becomes well in the body and stays full of joy in the spirit,and that the the spiritual mind of jesus heals the inward man and works healing to the body.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus'sname for all healing for her.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

She is still in hospital, but seems to be doing much better :) She says she finds being alone on the room is very boring (sounds like a good sign to me :D )

Praise God, and thank you for prayers. (Please keep them up a bit more though, her brain is still swollen).

W

woodl

Omighty God that you are, I lift up to you this dear friend. She's one of your Lord. I pray for her in a mighty way Lord. I pray for your Devine Healing to just surround that whole room and embrace not only her but her and everyone that is there with her. Let them feel the power of the Holy Spirit as He does his work and may they give you the praise and the glory, in the name of Jesus I pray, amen.

A

Avidan

Omighty God that you are, I lift up to you this dear friend. She's one of your Lord. I pray for her in a mighty way Lord. I pray for your Devine Healing to just surround that whole room and embrace not only her but her and everyone that is there with her. Let them feel the power of the Holy Spirit as He does his work and may they give you the praise and the glory, in the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Agreed in prayer, in Jesus Name, Amen.

W

wwjd_kilden

They did some tests and found out she had some swelling in her brain again, they schedueled her for a new surgery
then, the day of the surgery, all the signs of the swelling was gone :D PTL!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her in Jesus Christ is Lord for all care and healing.
Thankyou for the update.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

I will pray, thank you for updating us. God bless your faithfulness

Dec 9, 2011
They did some tests and found out she had some swelling in her brain again, they schedueled her for a new surgery
thank you LORD.
praise GOD

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Wow, missed this good news, :) Thankyou Jesus!
I continue to pray for her compleat healing in Jesus.

God bless
pickles

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011

Father in heaven, please hear our petitions for this sister in Christ. Be it your will, heal her now. In Jesus Christ's name, amen.